NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Yea, he did. I'm pretty sure you gotta take something that affects your testosterone, so he probably couldn't take it any more.

So bron been cheating this whole time

:smh:

Least my goat only had a gambling problem

No clue why Dallas just didn’t sneak it

You have fredericks and dak.. just run to whatever side Martin plays

So bron been cheating this whole time

:smh:

Least my goat only had a gambling problem

Only?

The same guy that blackballed his own sister because said sister wrote a book about their father molesting her?

The same guy that said **** the homeless?

The same guy that said **** rap?

The same guy that said all lives matter and conservatives buy Jordan’s too?

Yea, **** that baldheaded pissy eyed **** face BAN

Problem for Dallas, the call on the field and being able to actually see it clear cut on review.. like clear clear cut

I mean I think this like whatever barber brother got caught in the affair.. the giants RB one whose spot got got by Michael strahan

He might get another job.. but never going be THAT job again

Even though he's terrible they gon give him some job in media. He's got that whole "He's such a great guy!" image.

Only?

The same guy that blackballed his own sister because said sister wrote a book about their father molesting her?

The same guy that said **** the homeless?

The same guy that said **** rap?

The same guy that said all lives matter and conservatives buy Jordan’s too?

Yea, **** that baldheaded pissy eyed **** face BAN

I mean I was talking stuff that could potentially impact on the court.. dude wouldn’t even throw a finals to save his father, allegedly...

Defense only allowing 6 points. One fumble already. And you put them in a precarious situation... again. I HATE JASON GARRETT

Back
Top Bottom