NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Hard to believe the Cardinals held the Lions in check to a degree, and were able to get that Week 1 game to a tie.

8C52E1C1-9117-417B-89DB-B1BFE14B1ED9.jpeg

It’s already hard enough to sign an RB to huge money.. but dude had knee red flags before he even came into the league

At least kamara wasn’t a high usage guy in college.. and then off the top of my head, I can’t remember knee or other issues for zeke, cmc or saquon

He’s done though...
you can choose to look at 1 carry vs. a 10 game stretch.

But you are blind or just don't football if you can't see Gurley is done. He's got an arthritic knee. They'll be days he will look good, and days he will look bad. You can't predict it. Thats not a good problem to have when you're a starting running back getting paid #2 highest money.

Don’t draft RBs high. Don’t give them huge contracts.

Don’t draft em top 10, if your plan is to run em like AP or even zeke

Now if your plan is to use them more as an offensive weapon and get them around 70 catches and low 200 carries, then it’s doable

But gotta look at the position like WRs or even how some teams view their TEs

But yea id rather pay my pass catching RB than say giving decent money to a slot guy (like what that Tampa dude got from Tennessee, for example)

Cant believe they blew that play dead. At least they had the balls to overturn it.

Terrible roughing the QB flag.

Feel like I’ve seen a lot of terrible flags today

you can choose to look at 1 carry vs. a 10 game stretch.

But you are blind or just don't football if you can't see Gurley is done. He's got an arthritic knee. They'll be days he will look good, and days he will look bad. You can't predict it. Thats not a good problem to have when you're a starting running back getting paid #2 highest money.
Working in ortho, I want to see the X-ray of his knee so bad lol

Back
Top Bottom