NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Well this post didn't age well. I wound up having an emergency appendectomy Thursday night. Had pretty bad abdominal pain after that original post actually. Wound up throwing up, leaving work to go home to try & sleep it off, but that didn't help. From there, it was urgent care, to the ER where they took an imaging and found acute appendicitis. Surgery thereafter. I'm home already but still a bit sore. Can't heavy lift for a few weeks, so no gym.

Anyone have this done before? What was your experience + recovery time?

Still going to the Jets game tomorrow tho :lol:.

Had mine removed when I was 12. Did they have to do the full incision? They did with me and it was like a month+ recovery. Somehow my incision got infected even though my parents and I were OD on keeping it clean, and was back in the hospital for like another week. Should be good, but you’ll be sore for a bit.

I mean he threatened the GM and has been missing practices :lol:,he was lucky they didn't suspend him
threatened him with what? guaranteed money?

idk I mean he clearly needs to chill but it takes two to tango. sounds like mayock is on a bit of a power trip..

So let me get this straight...

He ****s up his feet.... 10000% his fault... they stick by him...

Then

They fine him 3 times

(1) for not showing up to practice after the first grievance was lost on his helmet case... EVEN AFTER They publicly stuck by him... he doesn’t show up to practice...

(2) failing to go to a mandatory walk thru in canada

(3) for getting into it with Mayock and threatening to beat his ***.

Yet people still think AB is a victim here?

So what’s his end game? There’s no reason to lose his mind over the things he’s been fighting over. Also he just seems to be making himself toxic to any other team that would have been interested in him.

AB is trying to get released. Drew id bet is already speaking to GMs about signing him. Deal might already be in place. GB? Hawks? Dallas? Philly?

dude showed up to one practice saw carr and came up with plan B. it pissed him off when he realized raiders at best 3rd best team and Steelers gonna be as usual playing in imporant games.

Raiders knew what they were getting into and knowing what fining and voiding his money would do,can't say I feel sorry for them either.

Dudes tried nuking a hurricane

So let me get this straight...

He ****s up his feet.... 10000% his fault... they stick by him...

Then

They fine him 3 times

(1) for not showing up to practice after the first grievance was lost on his helmet case... EVEN AFTER They publicly stuck by him... he doesn’t show up to practice...

(2) failing to go to a mandatory walk thru in canada

(3) for getting into it with Mayock and threatening to beat his ***.

Yet people still think AB is a victim here?

:rofl:

Exactly bruh

Anyone else, they would let their *** go a month ago.

Dudes one of the best in the game, but he’s an idiot or he’s smart as hell because he’s tryna get released and signed elsewhere

Who knows

Raiders knew what they were getting into and knowing what fining and voiding his money would do,can't say I feel sorry for them either.

Dudes tried nuking a hurricane

Raiders lose nothing. They weren’t gonna play his stupid game in letting him suit up for week 1 and collect $15 million guaranteed and have him do this **** all over again during the season

Raiders took a chance, they lost no money and just a couple lousy picks

Back
Top Bottom