NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

KC bout to get ran over.
If that happens, the league office would be like

giphy.gif

:lol:

Sucks to see him retire, I just hope his post-football life is issue free. It's crazy that he's younger than me, yet is too beat up to continue on with his career, brutal sport.

Yeah, I think top 3/4 of the decade is solidified then, but need clarification on Willis. aNYone aNYone

Kuechly to me has Wagner based on playmaking.

Yeah, it's gotta be Kuechly.
Willis’ last year he played Bowmans “jack” position from inside. Which is still technically an inside backer position.

I’d rank it Luke, Willis then Wagner.

Luke was a bad mother ****er, he and Willis were ELITE as soon as they touched the field and for damn near the entire time they play.

Last edited:
Big day for Carolina yesterday. Crazy about Kuechly, but good on him to be comfortable enough to make this decision.

Big day for Carolina yesterday. Crazy about Kuechly, but good on him to be comfortable enough to make this decision.

I don’t think it was a comfortable decision for him by any means. That video was hard to watch. I know that guy loves football as much as anyone could ever. It’s why he was so good and so well prepared. True love for the game in every way. Last thing he wants to do is leave in his prime, but as smart as he was on the field he just as smart off any I guess he knew, despite how he felt, it was time to go.

Really sucks from a fan perspective. Next to the super bowl loss a few years ago this is tied for the saddest moment I’ve ever had as a fan.

Now I’m really hoping Cam can come back to form next year, healthy and all. If he’s gone then this team needs a whole new identity and I ain’t ready for that lol

Back
Top Bottom