NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Go ahead and snatch that IATT IATT , you got it

Screenshot_20200110-131203_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200110-131831_Chrome.jpg

EIywm2RWwAI037t.jpeg

EIywm_JW4AIrdzW.jpeg

EIywmrWWoAAWA2Z.jpeg

That last line “mainly because”. :lol:

Bunch of ******* whiners

mainly because your crap team only got in the playoffs because the cowboys choked even harder.

Never thought a Seahawks fan would go that route when we’re not that far removed from a 7-9 Seahawks team making the playoffs

Never thought a Seahawks fan would go that route when we’re not that far removed from a 7-9 Seahawks team making the playoffs
I have no problem with a bad team making the playoffs I just didn’t realize Eagles fans are now claiming they would have won the Super Bowl if it weren’t for Clowney’s premeditated murderous act.

I dont even know what you do with 800+ HP

My bro got a JEEP SRT and that **** is ridiculous enough at 450+

I didn’t even read the thing.. but clowney shoulda been tossed and had an impact on the game along with wentz being out having an impact

but I fully expect the league to announce whatever punishment clowney is going get after the Seahawks lose, whenever that will be.. just seems like the BS they would pull

Friday night news dump.. dudes literally trying to sweep this under the rug and hoping it goes away

There was no intent to injure. Just unfortunate that he got hurt. It happens.

Rule makes zero mention regarding intent

It’s a foul if the player lowers his head to make contact

It’s ejectable if the contact using the head was avoidable

McCown played through a torn hamstring but a headache kept Wentz out?

Don't be a tool! He didn't remember who they played the week before and he was swaying in the tent. Couldn't sit down. His brain was messed up! Yet the NFL spotter couldn't tell , but he had the guts to say something!

But I forgot, it's football. Keep your mouth shut and go back in, right?! Forget all this CTE garbage right? Andre Waters and Junior Seau? They didn't kill themselves right? Your a jerk!!

Back
Top Bottom