NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I prefer Wentz, but if we're being objective, they're on a level plane. I prefer Goff's touch and accuracy, but Wentz has the mobility and grit.

Wentz also made of glass, taking the under on 10 games for him.

Gruden cracks me up. ****in hype off Metallica.

AB cooking out there. His helmet ugly as ****.

Another reason why Howie is the best. Dude signed Wentz early and is now forcing the Rams and Cowboys Hands. Dak really gonna make $40 mil

Wentz also made of glass, taking the under on 10 games for him.

Gruden cracks me up. ****in hype off Metallica.

AB cooking out there. His helmet ugly as ****.
Cats sleeping on AB just because of Carr. He been going like 3rd round consistently in fantasy when cats were deciding if they should take him or Lev first overall these last few years.

Can’t wait to see AB and Lev Bell ball out on their new teams....and ultimately miss the playoffs :lol:

Is Goff actually an elite talent or more a product of an elite system/coaching?

Why not one in the same?

Is Brady really the Goat or are He and Belichek completely in sync to their system... at the end of the day what's it matter?
If it works and brings the championships the invest.

I prefer Wentz, but if we're being objective, they're on a level plane. I prefer Goff's touch and accuracy, but Wentz has the mobility and grit.

Can't have mobility (knees) and grit when can't finish a season.

Hopefully he overcomes this year and has a full healthy non rookie season.

Can't have mobility (knees) and grit when can't finish a season.

Hopefully he overcomes this year and has a full healthy non rookie season.

Injuries should be part of the equation, but so far, it hasn't made him immobile and grit doesn't equate with durability all the time. He played on a busted knee...but no one is letting you go out there once its official.

If Wentz cant stay on the field, this is a moot conversation and I'd rather have Goff.

Injuries should be part of the equation, but so far, it hasn't made him immobile and grit doesn't equate with durability all the time. He played on a busted knee...but no one is letting you go out there once its official.

If Wentz cant stay on the field, this is a moot conversation and I'd rather have Goff.

But the entire point goes to the sentence “If Wentz can/can’t stay on the field”... two seasons he hasn’t been able to. If I recall he was injured before his rookie season. Things in 3s are a pattern.

I like Goff better, just thought that point was interesting.

No way this Melvin Gordon situation has Gordon returning to the Chargers? LAC drew their line in the sand and it seems like Gordon may go the Bell route or get traded. Relationship seems to strained.

The Falcons aren’t willing to post on their Week 1 depth chart who their starting LG or RT is

They’re saying that’s maybe to keep the Vikings defensive line scouting guessing on matchups

Scared.

I know RB don’t last as long as QBs but so crazy how you can be a top 3 RB for 3+ seasons and your franchise makes you jump through hoops to get an extension but a QB who’s not even top 5 (not speaking of anyone specifically) will get an extension off 1-2 good seasons

My dude Josh Jacobs really didn’t get any air time on Hard Knocks :lol:

What a boring *** season of Hard Knocks. And I couldn’t be more happier about it.

Goff was easily the better more complete player coming out.. but wentz was the better talent, as far as arm strength and mobility

Both needed coaching to a degree.. Goff, if I remember was coming out of the spread which kept his reads kinda simple but he clearly had better mechanics coming in.. but now it’s more about mcvay trusting dude more

Eagles biggest thing early was working on wentz with his mechanics and that was the biggest thing with last year where you could tell his knee wasn’t right because he wasn’t able to press into his lead leg on his throws and the balls were back to sailing on him on some of his deeper throws.. that’s the biggest difference between wentz in year 1 vs 2 vs 3

It the same thing with cam, where he came in with pretty obvious flaws in his throwing mechanics, except the eagles actually worked with wentz and got him to change and improve things

But for me, because once December hits you need a guy with an arm strong enough to be able to cut the wind when it gets going, so I think the situations worked out best for both

I’d like someone to make an argument otherwise without using health/injuries. Goff was dropping dimes this year but nothing stood out as mind blowing. Wentz ability to extend the play like A Rod and Big Ben is really special

Actually being on the field in the playoffs is a big deal, no?

Back
Top Bottom