NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I'll be interested to see where the Chiefs get seeded. They're somewhat being slept on with what B'more is doing and the NE drama. If they can avoid the Ravens, they should see each other in the AFCCG.

Good lord
picard.png

Damn, that sucks.

Never wanna see anyone hurt like that :smh:

Was a great game really thought the 2 miss FGs were gonna haunt us esp with giving them great position after each one. The defense stepped up big time though only allowing 3 FGs

I thought the cowboys eagle winner clinches the East. Is that not the case? ESPN is still showing the eagles haven’t clinched a playoff spot yet.

I thought the cowboys eagle winner clinches the East. Is that not the case? ESPN is still showing the eagles haven’t clinched a playoff spot yet.

They both have division games next week. Eagles still gotta win (unless Cowboys lose to Skins)

eagles lose to giants AND cowboys beat Washington

cowboys win division because then they would be 5-1 in division.. while eagles are 4-2

Back
Top Bottom