NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I lowkey could believe this
dead.png

Darby looked like Agoholor tracking that one

dude has legit speed, like he was on the US junior track team and running on the world stage for that stuff

but this dude was peddling like he was tracking the ball.. gallop stopped to catch the damn thing, and Darby just let it happen

It's two and has happened 4 times in modern era.

1986, 1997, 2016, 2018.

literally only knew there was one,. Or at least remember there was 1 when I went to check the standings to see what scenarios would need to happen for Washington and giants to not get the 2nd pick

I just think y’all still aren’t playing to his strengths.. I really hope y’all don’t go after Greg roman

saying this even if y’all end up winning this one

Roman would be perfect. I dont think as a HC though. Go defensive HC and Roman as OC...they should trade for Zimmer tbh :lol:

Roman would be perfect. I dont think as a HC though. Go defensive HC and Roman as OC...they should trade for Zimmer tbh :lol:

dude deserves his shot, especially after what he’s turned Lamar into. (On top of his pr3vious work with kaep and tmobile)..

but you pull what a ton of teams now do,bring in someone high end to run and basically have control of defense

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo stay safe. Legit dk how you guys have won 8 games. Credit for sure goes to Tomlin.

Duck & Rudolph are :sick:

The team is in good hands. The Steelers have an elite defense, a good coach. A healthy Big Ben and co on offense and they probably have 11 wins.

Nice win today tho. Love the overreaction

Back
Top Bottom