NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Screenshot_20191222-075001_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, I'm not surprised. He did not look happy yesterday. Not that he would, but he just had that look like heads were gonna roll.

I mean they’re kinda stuck otherwise

I assume they move cooks since the WR depth is just that crazy that they should be able to get a 40-60 catch guy in the mid rounds.. and I guess they might see if they can somehow move gurley, yea they’ll eat a lot and have a ton of dead cap but they might be able to save a tiny bit

Just realize I get ravens/ browns on one of my channels

thank jesus.. cause got zero interest in dolphins/bengals..so at least I got 2 options between that and saints/titans

Armada Armada

Every week they kinda making me more mad. All the games wasted on piss poor effort/performance to finish the season out like this

Fitting, considering how he stole away the fantasy playoffs for so many friends.

I mean if they were relying on him at this point thats kinda their own faults. My friend acquired him in a trade giving up Jaylen Samuels. Nothing lost but hope to get something in return -- got nothing! It was a depth move for him

yall going fire quinn?

Im about 80% sure we are but the guys really do love Quinn. Last year was a lost season with half the defense injured all season, this year started off the same way.

These last 2 months though could save him another year.

Back
Top Bottom