NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dude really is Trent Dilfer without the receding hairline

IMG_20191221_132610.png

We going to talk about the fact that the only reason Jameis racks up yards is because he probably is the best receiving core in the NFL?

Roderick Johnson is healthy and available yet the Texans still have lumbering slow sorry *** Chris Clark out there cause he’s a “good solider” and “a really good guy”

Even with all the ints I see much worse qb play than Jameis week to week....

If only Eli could be judged by same lens y’all judge Jameis with...

We going to talk about the fact that the only reason Jameis racks up yards is because he probably is the best receiving core in the NFL?

I guess it’s the same as the CB’s that gamble for INT’s and rack up pick 6’s even though they’re below average

Even with all the ints I see much worse qb play than Jameis week to week....

If only Eli could be judged by same lens y’all judge Jameis with...
Think most acknowledge that Eli's been trash since Obama's first term though :lol:

Had that slight uptick when Odell broke through but he was still gifting DB's like he was Oprah

How hard do y’all think it is to hit a 25-30 hard FG without facing a defense? Me and my wife about to make a bet, I told her I’m nailing it

How hard do y’all think it is to hit a 25-30 hard FG without facing a defense? Me and my wife about to make a bet, I told her I’m nailing it

off a tee, it's easy without anyone trying to block it. but with a holder it's tougher. me and my friends used to mess around with kicking FGs for beers :lol:

I don't like the way the Texans look. They haven't been able to move the ball at all.
Bucs gonna win.

Me and my wife gonna do it soon, might even record that ****

D StaXX D StaXX pull up FN, ill put your ****in head through the goal posts.

Texans look shaky, TB winning this one

My fantasy football league mates brought this up as a way to determine draft order. How many can we hit in 10 tries kinda deal or something.

Doubt we're hitting many, if any :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom