NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

46623B93-29A5-4A41-A3A6-0475C237E892.jpeg

That tweet still went right over your head huh......

Guess I'm white then. I used to years ago Christmas night with some friends but stopped since I moved.

List doesn't have Gase? He's 1 for me.

“I guess I’m white then” has me cracking up for some reason.

I honestly don’t know which part is the white part. Is it going to the theatres in general or just the on Christmas part.

My Christmas is super chill, the way I like it.

Not sure why the Giants are starting Daniel Jones. High ankle sprain takes a while to heal so I'm expecting him to look real bad this weekend.

If I'm the GM, I want him to sit and not look bad since Gettleman is already getting killed for this season. Gonna make it all look worse.

Not sure why the Giants are starting Daniel Jones. High ankle sprain takes a while to heal so I'm expecting him to look real bad this weekend.

If I'm the GM, I want him to sit and not look bad since Gettleman is already getting killed for this season. Gonna make it all look worse.

Isn’t Eli at .500 now?

TO is wack?

First time hearing that nonsense.

Is this sarcasm? Marvin belongs, obviously TO belongs.

Deion killing this white lady over TO, I’m dying. She keep making mad excuses why he didn’t make it.

Steve Largent flat out said we all know he’s not because of what he did off the field

They really got these leather helmet dudes over Calvin Johnson and/or TO!?

also I’m taking Faulk as a WR over most of these dudes and he didn’t make the RBs list

no TO on the list is ****ing ridiculous

im pretty sure I could come up with a team that didn’t make the list that would slaughter that team

Just gotta see what QBs get left off

but some of these they should know damn well shouldn’t be there.. like look at this one dude who played tackle in 20s and 30s at supposedly like 250.. meanwhile I can choose from willie roaf, Orlando pace, joe Thomas, Toni boselli, Tyron smith and Jason Peters

D8AF2801-5766-4B57-AFBF-C9E1BABE211E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom