NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The coach isn't good but the team isn't really that talented either man besides a couple of players..

The o-line is mediocre. Jarvis, Odell and Chubb are pro bowl caliber players but Baker mayfield regressed. He has not looked good what so ever this season. All those INT's and wayward passes are not freddie kitchens fault.

The defense is solid on their best day. The secondary is full of holes and the linebackers are super average.

All I’m saying is they have more than enough talent to not look as bad as they did today for basically half of this season. And Baker regressing, the talent they have not performing up to their standards and the complete garbage playcalling all falls on bum *** Kitchens IMO.

Quite the QB matchup tonight.

We got one ************ named Duck on one side and on the other a RB masquerading as a QB.

All I’m saying is they have more than enough talent to not look as bad as they did today for basically half of this season. And Baker regressing, the talent they have not performing up to their standards and the complete garbage playcalling all falls on bum *** Kitchens IMO.

I don't see how Baker regressing falls on kitchens. I supposed we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

The reason why the browns were competitive last season was because Baker was much more than a serviceable QB. 17 TD's and 17 INT's with the weapons he has surrounding him will never be enough.

Again though, I'm not saying kitchens doesn't deserve blame, he's a piece of the pie, not the entire pie.

The browns team is far from complete.

Back
Top Bottom