NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

A Rob was playing at PSU the same time I was studying my undergrad. Been singing his praises ever since.
He’s 100% elite. Look what he been doing with bum quarterbacks since college

thats Fire!

how far was PSU Wilkes-Barre *spell check* from there?
My little cousin went there, RIP. He passed this summer but he was there in 2007-2011

Yahoo Sports is it, ain’t gotta pay for **** to watch games :lol:

One joint i been smashing from back in the Chi is one of the first developers for YT Tv.. i got the free account with alllllll the premium channels they offer thru her. And she hooks it up for me with the Chicago channels.

Watching MLB games u have to sign in from ya Hometown location every 40 days so during the season I’ll just log out and let her log in and I’m Litty.

Y this n in a shirt in tie... this fool ready to hit up sportscenter as soon as this shh over ain’t he?!

thats Fire!

how far was PSU Wilkes-Barre *spell check* from there?
My little cousin went there, RIP. He passed this summer but he was there in 2007-2011
Prolly 3-4 hours. State college in the middle of the state. Wilkes Barre on the top right closer to NY. Basically where the Office takes place :lol:

o no no no... I want dude in the 2nd or maybe even 3rd.. to go along with either bama guy or lamb
Agreed. I want us to just grab super quick receivers with hands. Tired of us trying to play “above” the rim with every single receiver we have

Omfg
picard.png

I’d be down to try Patterson at TE

my son Mitch.... wow

i have a sizeable amount on the bears ML +160 earlier in the week.

need this

Agreed. I want us to just grab super quick receivers with hands. Tired of us trying to play “above” the rim with every single receiver we have

obviously we got ertz and goedert.. but with the depth and dude might measure out small, could definitely see him in the 2nd or hopefully 3rd

Back
Top Bottom