NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Hawks potentially could be 13-2 going into that last game with the niners. Gotta handle business against the rams on the road first though.

F’ Man... Bears about to get me geeked up for Thursday now aren’t they, just to break my heart again.

I’m a be out at a Bar for this one, it’s Art Basel week.. too many joints gonna be outside for me to not let my eyes wander during commercial break.

bears will win Thursday va757va va757va
CC31BF24-52B5-47EF-B602-CFD1C2F7D53B.gif

Not sure how were 5th in the NFC but if it ends up finishing that way I pray we play the Vikings :lol:

Im pissed im gonna miss most of the Bills/Ravens and Saints/Niners due to the packer game tho.

I really want to see the Bills finally flourish but man they need to not be one and done and do well again next year for me to come close to believing in them lol. Although I do have a sneaky feeling they could beat the Ravens and make a statement

Im pissed im gonna miss most of the Bills/Ravens and Saints/Niners due to the packer game tho.

I really want to see the Bills finally flourish but man they need to not be one and done and do well again next year for me to come close to believing in them lol. Although I do have a sneaky feeling they could beat the Ravens and make a statement
I hope ur right

The fight for the bottom by FOs and the players on the field rebelling against it has been entertaining tbh

A game like the Jets and Dolphins will show you who's really bout it bout it with the tank life

I do not know how the Seahawks are 10-2. It is beyond comprehension.

Probably why Russ deserves the MVP even with Lamar doing what he’s doing

should be a close vote, but those 2 are making it a week to week thing

A second loss to the Dolphins should be a final dagger for Gase, but I know it won't be.

Not used to following a team with a secondary this bad, it’s been a long time. Since the Hasselbeck days or really even before.

I Wouldn't mind co-mvps

strong case for it

russ has @ rams, @ panthers, cards and then 9ers

Lamar has: @ bills, jets, @ browns and Steelers

I feel like ravens have to win all 4.. russ can possibly drop that rams game

If the texans or the chiefs win out while Watson or Mahomes go crazy this month I don't see why either of them wouldn't be in the consideration for MVP.

If the texans or the chiefs win out while Watson or Mahomes go crazy this month I don't see why either of them wouldn't be in the consideration for MVP.

mahomes doesplay @ pats this week.. but ravens already killed them and that helps lock them in as 1 seed which helps lamar’s narrative.. but they have @ pats, broncos, @ bears and then chargers

Texans got: Broncos, @ titans, @ bucs and then titans

ravens get the 1 seed, that’ll probably get him there.. russ has the worst team and if he gets one of those top 2 seeds, that’ll drive him.. but obviously shh happens

Back
Top Bottom