NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

that side step by Jackson :wow:

i don't care what anyone says (and this is by NO MEANS a disrespectful statement...total opposite actually) but Jackson is a RB that can throw. unreal speed and shake.

you need to defend the ravens like it's a wildcat offense. i dunno if that's what teams are doing but i think that's what Bill is gonna try and do

EKuPtWcXsAYbvPu

you need to defend the ravens like it's a wildcat offense. i dunno if that's what teams are doing but i think that's what Bill is gonna try and do

the downside there is lamar can actually throw and will have his receivers in one on one coverage

lamar is cool when he's lighting up other teams but when its your team looking funny in the light this whole thing is gimmicky as **** :lol:

the downside there is lamar can actually throw and will have his receivers in one on one coverage

lamar is cool when he's lighting up other teams but when its your team looking funny in the light this whole thing is gimmicky as **** :lol:

you gotta take your chance with it i think. and they throw in the wild cat too but i'd take my chances there and just make sure he isn't ripping off 10 yard runs at a time. it's gotta break your will as a defender

Back
Top Bottom