NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

***** please, never happened to me.

It ain’t like oh we playing ball today? Let me go grab my Timbs. You out and just end up playing, I break your ***** *** down on the court with my Timbs on ***** *** *****

Must be different in NY where it’s cold and rainy with ****** weather 9 months outta the year. I forgot y’all primarily hoop outside LOL

But down here, in the real hoop state, you come in the gym with timbs on, you and your team getting 6-0’d and ran off the court.

You probably play in jeans too

Must be different in NY where it’s cold and rainy with ****ty weather 9 months outta the year. I forgot y’all primarily hoop outside LOL

But down here, in the real hoop state, you come in the gym with timbs on, you and your team getting 6-0’d and ran off the court.

You not going to the gym in Timbs, I’m talking you outside already with Timbs on and your boys want to hoop.

Chargers talking about benching Rivers, I love it

Must be different in NY where it’s cold and rainy with ****ty weather 9 months outta the year. I forgot y’all primarily hoop outside LOL

Do y’all really do the skunk rule? I always hear cats yell skunk get off the court if 6-0 but game always keeps going til it’s over. I know pickup hoops changes regionally though

Do y’all really do the skunk rule? I always hear cats yell skunk get off the court if 6-0 but game always keeps going til it’s over. I know pickup hoops changes regionally though

Where I went to school (UNCG) the first game on the court would always go to 16, no skunk.

After that, all games to 12, 1’s and 2’s with a 6-0 skunk rule.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4-gif.2073094

I wish just for the chaos but I don’t see them losing either. One gets paid and one gets tagged.

im assuming dak or amari gets the tag

which means Jones and collins probably walk.. no clue what happens with older guys like quinn, Cobb or even Bennett

Back
Top Bottom