NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact that Tyler Huntley or Anthony Brown is going be featured on a Super Wild Card Weekend SNF game is not how I envisioned a contract year for Lamar going :smh::lol:|l

It’s unoriginal but I am all home teams this weekend….except TB. Unless I am not recalling some key injuries, I just can’t see them going out like that to this version of TB12 and the Bucs.

20230112_113010.jpg

:wow: This type of HC money only makes sense for an owner like Jerruh to pay, maybe the Colts if they land their QB or the Broncos if you are still riding with Russ.

Tepper obviously has deep pockets but Carolina wouldn’t be a great look IMO. Same with Houston in rebuild mode.

Not sure what else may pop up pending the playoffs.

if i'm payton, i'm waiting to see what happens with the chargers

could pull a reverse brees

but then again, with the money mentioned above.. probably should wait for that

Kevin Warren really coming into a good situation in Chicago. Interested in seeing what he does this off season.,

Best jobs for SP are Rams & Saints

Rams with 35 y/o Stafford? And what are the long term plans for Saints (who he left :lol:) at QB?

Didn’t realize Rams were paying McVay $14MM per year :wow: For a coach of Payton’s caliber that range seems more palatable after this tweet

He’s definitely getting in that $15-20M range so if that’s too much for any owner, they might as well not even pick up the phone tbh

Derek Carr is average

IDK how it took some of y’all all this time to realize this

I bet if he wasn’t related to David he would’ve been got cut/traded/released…

He’s wayyyyyy better than his brother.

Carr is just like Kirk Cousins. They’re better than a lot of hyped up QBs. They’re consistent but the sum of the parts has to reach and equilibrium for them to be successful.

Again, Carr is a top 15 QB…..

Rams with 35 y/o Stafford? And what are the long term plans for Saints (who he left :lol:) at QB?

Didn’t realize Rams were paying McVay $14MM per year :wow: For a coach of Payton’s caliber that range seems more palatable after this tweet

He’s definitely getting in that $15-20M range so if that’s too much for any owner, they might as well not even pick up the phone tbh

Tomlin needs a damn raise.

Stupid question incoming, but Raider fans are very ok with this, right?
Kinda indifferent at this point. For personal reasons I was a DC fan( being from my hometown, being the qb of my favorite team 😂) and he seems like an overall good guy. As a Raiders fan having hope can drive you insane. You see the good things he does and you're like man that guy is a winner, but then he has this uncanny ability to be reallllly bad too 😂. Its time to move on. I wish it didnt end with get getting benched and never suit up again, thats what clown organizations do, but his level of play kinda deserved benching.

In the movie Life theres a character Cant Get Right. The Raiders are the Cant Get Right of the NFL. We just dont win that good. He can probably win somebody a championship just not us, too much to overcome. Hes a good QB, he wouldnt be like a joe Montana tom brady sb winning qb, but he wouldn't be a Trent Dilfer either. Hes more in the mold of a Matt Stafford where hes either really good or really bad and then really average for long stretches but can win if you have a competent organization around them.

Dolphins better be all over Derek Carr
Actually just heard from a trusted source thats an has close relationships with the team and they are definitely rolling with Tua next year, and I was told they have a plan in place but wasn't told anymore 🤷‍♂️ Think they going heavy oline and getting a top RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom