NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt deserved a spot though

Nope, we beat them on MNF. Let's be real, how much better would Kenny Pickett fare on the road against this Buffalo defense anyway? The other games on the wild card slate are plenty good, stop whining about my Fins.

Didn't see this when I asked about him :lol:, could be the guy to steady the ship there and get Russ back to being Russ

Let’s see how the Falcons Cinematic Universe looks entering this next “phase” they gotta prove it to me

DD2AFA2A-1DBE-43F0-A701-5151C4190E7A.png

🤦‍♂️ who would he get in over? He was arguably the best WR in the league. Only person better was JJ and if you factor in he played 4 games with a 3rd string QB. He definitely deserves to be in over Adam's and I say this all respectfully

I'm putting him over Adams.

9BE0CE51-5FFF-4DF9-AE8E-3DCAFD645751.jpeg
125FBA70-B7CA-46EA-89E7-586AD378C22C.jpeg

Tyreek had 19 more catches and 200 more yards.

Devante doubled his touchdowns which led the league.

DOUBLED.

Gimme Adams.

Who would he get in over?

Should be 3 WRs.. if you’re only doing 11 players only, default should be the most often run personnel grouping (11)

But if you’re going do a FB.. should also do 2 TEs (21)

As I said above you got teams who don’t even carry a FB

Adams is the best WR in the game and it's clear as day watching him. I think the players got it right, but I wouldn't argue if it was Hill over Adams either.

AD being all-pro is a bummer, but I get it...players all know he's a monster when he plays, but I agree with IATT IATT . I think Quinnen deserved it.

Should be 3 WRs.. if you’re only doing 11 players only, default should be the most often run personnel grouping (11)

But if you’re going do a FB.. should also do 2 TEs (21)

As I said above you got teams who don’t even carry a FB
I mostly agree.

They should just keep it how they do the regular All-Pro. No FB

It's kind of weird because the position has morphed over time. There are FBs in the HOF.

Part of me still thinks it should be included because it's a legit position that has always been in the game.

DOUBLED.

Gimme Adams.
Hill leads in everything but TD and again he played 4-5 games with a 3rd stringer and is also sharing touches with waddle. But I feel ya you can't argue with Adams just feel hill had a better season and his team is in playoffs literally bc of him

DOUBLED.

Gimme Adams.

I feel that. But I personally saw Tua leave at last 4 Tyreek TDs on the field with his noodle arm. It's probably more TBH. & then when you consider Miami's QB situation having to play with Teddy & Skyler Thompson, and getting his team to the playoffs, I have to give the nod to Hill.

A couple examples I found on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom