NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry… at least your QB has a song named after his arm strength….

You got a lot of nerve coming after poor concussed Tua when your starting QB is Rayne Dakota Prescott. Sample size is large enough for America to conclude that he is mid. I hope you’re ready for your Boys to go down to Tampa and get beat by geriatric Brady and his 8-8 Buccaneers.

What do they do better?

And every receiver has taken outta games before. That's the position. It happens.
Chase is a far better YAC receiver and he got just as good of a route tree as Jefferson. Give me his physicality

Same goes for Hill. He’s the one receiver on the league you can’t leave a corner on an island with. Multiple players around the league has said he’s by far the hardest receiver to cover

Welp time to get drunk again
067a5632-20a7-42d1-b76c-8a9bcf5f9065_text.gif

Vikes the biggest frauds of the season. They better pray the Pack don’t get in. One and done…
Excuse me didn't the Titans start 7-3

We just lost our starters at RT and C in the first quarter. A little respect.

Chase is a far better YAC receiver and he got just as good of a route tree as Jefferson. Give me his physicality

Same goes for Hill. He’s the one receiver on the league you can’t leave a corner on an island with. Multiple players around the league has said he’s by far the hardest receiver to cover
Multiple players have said the same about JJ...

Jets are killing me :smh:

going down a worm hole about moon landing conspiracies. wasn't supposed to end like this :smh::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom