NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
651akathepaul 651akathepaul ain’t Brock was your dude.. I vaguely remember you being high on him before his junior or senior season.. basically the year before he was going in the draft

Now Micah walking back what he said about Jalen. Dude just talking too much.

That’s what he does. A ‘Flauger who cops pleas. Dude is good. I’ll give him that. Nothing wrong with confidence and walking what you talk but he talks alllllllll the time.

Classic example of a persons who speaks before they think.

The fact that it’s Troy Vincent having this convo (as someone who went through this) and all white men objecting underscores the problem

wonder what Micah thinks about jerruh being defensive about a slave auction reference

651akathepaul 651akathepaul ain’t Brock was your dude.. I vaguely remember you being high on him before his junior or senior season.. basically the year before he was going in the draft

Yeah. I was really high on him going back to his freshman season when he was throwing to Hakeem Butler and had David Montgomery. Always been high on him, but didn't know what the NFL guys thought because he seemed to have regressed during his college career. Had his numbers really jumped, there's no way he would've been mr. Irrelevant because I thought he was a day 2 guy. It worked out for him though.

Wonderful, pretty lil brat Zach and his headband get a chance to hear boo's at home in a game we need. First incompletion and the fans are gonna give it to him. Guaranteed we hear Mike White chant ...

Then you guys wonder why none of your first round draft picks pan out as starting QB's :rofl:

Then you guys wonder why none of your first round draft picks pan out as starting QB's :rofl:

I wouldn't boo him but theres plenty of Jets fans fed up with being the red headed step child in NY.

Now if he's BYU Zach he'll be back and Mike White will be the Pats qb next yr winning a superbowl with Bill ..

Wonderful, pretty lil brat Zach and his headband get a chance to hear boo's at home in a game we need. First incompletion and the fans are gonna give it to him. Guaranteed we hear Mike White chant ...

Why isn't Flacco the backup?

The fact that it’s Troy Vincent having this convo (as someone who went through this) and all white men objecting underscores the problem

Homie and I had a conversation about this awhile back. Mostly African American males standing in-front of a rich, white crowd who is 'poking and prodding' them before seeing if they are 'fit' to buy definitely gives off slave auction comparisons.

That does undermine just how bad slavery really was when none of these players were ripped apart from their families and forced to be at the combine and none of those slaves were set to make millions when they got purchased.

The whole combine system should be revamped and geared towards being more humanized but if I'm an owner aint no way I"m going to invest millions of dollars in a player without some sort of mental and physical evaluation. The NFL is a business and nobody gets promoted for doing the right thing.

… they were concerned about Amari stealing shine and stunting CeeDee lambs growth….

But hey, let’s sign Odell? They’re basically admitting that CeeDee isn’t doing enough. I love Gallup but he probably won’t be 100% until next year.

Schulz is great. We could’ve had Schulz, CeeDee, Amari and Gallup. I hate this team sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom