NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
steve-harvey-my-man.gif

i got the inspiration from you! :lol:

That 2018 Week 1 SNF game, he was carted off vs. the Bears, down 0-20, and he came back and played big in the 2H and GB won.

Tangent but I tore my ACL playing ball in high school. Post-op after reconstructive knee surgery, they gave me, a 16 year-old kid at the time, 75 percocets and 75 vicodin.

Definitely remember being on the sideline on crutches geeked out once. I also remember being posted up in class dozing off more than a few times, well into the New Year, still getting through the last of those meds.

This was way before this generation's opioid pandemic had a name. It did't even cross my mind how wild that was until years later. A few old peers, loose acquaintances, started dropping like flies ODing and stuff.

Tangent but I tore my ACL playing ball in high school. Post-op after reconstructive knee surgery, they gave me, a 16 year-old kid at the time, 75 percocets and 75 vicodin.

Definitely remember being on the sideline on crutches geeked out once. I also remember being posted up in class dozing off more than a few times, well into the New Year, still getting through the last of those meds.

This was way before this generation's opioid pandemic had a name. It did't even cross my mind how wild that was until years later. A few old peers, loose acquaintances, started dropping like flies ODing and stuff.

Got basically the same prescription my sophomore year off an ankle break/tearing. Was zooted playing Oblivion for weeks having no clue what I was taking

Another slick Rick failure. Zimmer was right all along :lol:

Also simms was wrong had me believing he’d actually be aight smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom