NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy to me that Araiza is still employed by the Buffalo Bills. I could see if he was a star player, or first round pick, but it’s a rookie punter. Sign a free agent off the street and keep it moving. You don’t want this story to linger into the regular season.

Alas...I know it's that time of year again. I have caught myself up on the goings on at camp, read a myriad of articles and heard a few interviews. Despite having this optimism every season for the past 32 years or so, all I can say is: This season, ladies and gents, is THE year, the Vikings win the Super Bowl.

Alas...I know it's that time of year again. I have caught myself up on the goings on at camp, read a myriad of articles and heard a few interviews. Despite having this optimism every season for the past 32 years or so, all I can say is: This season, ladies and gents, is THE year, the Vikings win the Super Bowl.
Lets bet week 2

threw it to an UDFA that was on the bubble to make the team. Hoodie might have done that on purpose so he makes the team cause we play them later this season and will probably find a way to exploit this to his advantage. I just know it.

Funny...but quite possibly true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom