NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1687805176566.gif

It’s official: Kirk > Stafford

PFT:

Kirk Cousins is in the final year of his contract with the Minnesota Vikings and there might be a couple of his former offensive coaches waiting to fight for his services in 2024. In fact, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio said "Mark it down" when dissecting potential suitors for Cousins come next March.

"Let's play it out to March of next year. I think you're going to see – unless the Vikings re-sign him by then and they can't use the franchise tag on him the way his contract is structured – you're going to see a potential tug of war between Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay for Kirk Cousins next March. Mark that down," Florio said Sunday on The Rich Eisen Show.

Fool sabotaged his career…. Got a third or 4th chance and thought he was gone get more catches than Mike Evans or Chris Godwin.

You screwed up your own potential for more “stats”

Russell Wilson showed up at my girls school today. I’m 5’ ft 11 and I was towering over him. So son must really be like 5 ft 9. Crazy that he’s been balling at that size.

Attachments

• IMG_1559.jpeg
    IMG_1559.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_1560.jpeg
    IMG_1560.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 470
Has to be some sort of middle ground with it

There are some pretty obvious examples of people doing similar stuff to a much more concerning level of things, at least to me

Has to be some sort of middle ground with it

There are some pretty obvious examples of people doing similar stuff to a much more concerning level of things, at least to me
Dont bet on the nfl, Don't gamble at your team facility, while traveling for a road game or staying at a team hotel, Dont let people bet for you, Dont give away inside info, and dont play daily fantasy football. THIS particular issue seems like an easy one to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom