NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington Razorbacks to pay homage to their fans just made too much damn sense for them to do it.

Could have flipped a negative to a positive.

Is the rule really saying that? The QB one
I don’t think it is.

The NFL coulda cared less who won between the Eagles and Niners.

What they do care about is their product,and football is a sport where the QB is essential to the flow of the game.

If you don’t have a functioning QB you get a game that’s damn near unwatchable, especially when you’ve changed the rules to make it more offensively prominent.

Last edited:
For the kickoffs they might as well get rid of them at this point.

They've legislated them to the point of irrelevance and it's pointless now

The kickoff rule is BS

The problem with the new QB rule, is it’s essentially the old QB rule which then got amended to make all 46 guy eligible because teams wanted that 3rd QB eligible for trick stuff because the old rule was 45 plus the QB and then of the 3rd QB went in the previous QBs were automatically ruled out

And then instead of some teams carrying 3 QBs on game day amongst the 46… they only rostered 2 and would use that extra spot on another available body elsewhere on game day

They should just make all 53 eligible for game day

giphy.gif

I’m shocked that people are against the kickoff rule so strongly

Just go with what the eagles proposed, which I think is the XFL rule

Just start at 25 or the other team gets a 4th and 15 from that same 25 instead of an outside kick

But adding a fair catch for wa

i'm against it because Bill has been drafting nothing but special teams aces. and they already were pathetic picks but now it's even more of a waste :lol:
Raiders drafted a Tre Tucker to be our KR in the 3rd round. Tre is expected to be a slot WR and was projected to go in the 5th round (maybe 6th). And we already have 3 other slot WR’s on the squad.

Big Brain Pats :smh:

Yeah Idk what Kelce is talking about there :lol:

The funny thing.. that playoff game we had vs y’all josh mccown had to stay in that game with a torn groin because our 3rd QB got hurt the end of that season and wentz got knocked out that game

But we usually carry and dress 3 QBs anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom