NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least mans working and I wouldn’t want no parts in a squabble with dude

Dude ain’t sitting on his a** at the crib being unproductive

clapping-cigar.gif

He’s right and it’s funny but he’s asking for a tough time those two games :lol:

The ballsack/buttcrack era of sports journalism is hilarious, disappointing and scary at the same damn time. The fact that players fall for it all the time is crazy. Just wait for the fake AI interviews and sound bites 👀

think Sean payton and how broncos had to get permission and then trade the saints something

Payton sat out 1 season. Luck been gone almost 5 years. I don't remember the contract he signed nor how long after signining that he reneged. I get the concept, but is he still getting paid then or is this the arbitrary contract bs the NFL holds over players?

Megatron is in the same boat. I remember rumors were crazy about him wanting to play for the Raiders and he was going to their training camps for a few years but the Lions had his rights regardless and were not going to let him go anywhere else.

Payton sat out 1 season. Luck been gone almost 5 years. I don't remember the contract he signed nor how long after signining that he reneged. I get the concept, but is he still getting paid then or is this the arbitrary contract bs the NFL holds over players?

I know there are the cap ramifications.. how you space the bonuses over the course of the whole length and I’ve seen guys technically redo their deal just to do the team a solid when they’re retiring to break the dead cap hits

But I say all that to say, wonder if it’s a lack of time accrued issue.. cause I think once you outright release a guy you have to eat the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom