NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vikings hate in this thread is weird lol If that defense was at least middle of the pack last year, they definitely would have made a deeper playoff push

1681425267003.gif
Eagles: 14-3 (good on both sides of the ball)
Vikings: 13-4 (bottom defense)

It’s okay you don’t gotta admit this.

Ok that’s fine but the point is that it was not, and they’re basically in cap hell right now. They have holes to fill on defense they can’t afford to fill, and still have to extend JJ. Trading Cousins helps free up space quite a bit.

Eagles: 14-3 (good on both sides of the ball)
Vikings: 13-4 (bottom defense)

It’s okay you don’t gotta admit this.

vikings and eagles played each other, Vikings scored a whole 7 points

vikings also played the cowboys and scored a whole 3 points

given how good the niners defense was, what do you think Kirk woulda done vs them?

Ok that’s fine but the point is that it was not, and they’re basically in cap hell right now. They have holes to fill on defense they can’t afford to fill, and still have to extend JJ. Trading Cousins helps free up space quite a bit.

and cousins going be 35 in august

Kirk would’ve outscored Josh Johnson at U.S. Bank Stadium (with the top seed we get that home game). I have the luxury of telling you what probably would’ve happened, you cannot argue with someone that can talk hypotheticals I have the high ground!

He may have outscored Josh Johnson who was their 4th QB of the season, but they weren’t beating the eagles and that defense

We’ll never know what the Vikings could’ve done with a good D, that’s why I can talk ****

Kirk would’ve outscored Josh Johnson at U.S. Bank Stadium. I have the luxury of telling you what probably would’ve happened, you cannot argue with someone that can talk hypotheticals I have the high ground

high ground?

you expecting this hypothetical defense of the Vikings to literally shut out teams

I think it might be asking much of the ‘00 ravens to win games when the offense only scores 7 and 3

Obviously We would’ve gone 17-0 with an average defense. Maybe 20-0. We wouldn’t have had to watch film or even gameplan. Ya feel?

High ground joke because you can’t argue against someone that is saying “if this happened than this would’ve happened” because we’ll never know so I can argue we could go 40-0 over two seasons. You don’t know…

I stopped being serious about this conversation around midday.

Kirk would’ve outscored Josh Johnson at U.S. Bank Stadium (with the top seed we get that home game). I have the luxury of telling you what probably would’ve happened, you cannot argue with someone that can talk hypotheticals I have the high ground!
Leave us out of it :rofl:

Soooooo who promised Keion white they’re going draft him on night to get him to show up?

:emoji_eyes:

What do you like about Hooker to have him in the running for best in the class?

I'm high on QBs that get better each year. He isn't solely reliant on his athleticism and can throw from the pocket efficiently (70% completion percentage). He's smart with the football (great decision maker)...58:5 TD to INT ratio in 2 seasons at Tennessee...68 TDs if you count rushing. It doesn't hurt that he carved up SEC defenses. He's apparently receptive to coaching, so in the right system with the right coach, I believe he continues to progress and has a solid NFL career.

I'm high on QBs that get better each year. He isn't solely reliant on his athleticism and can throw from the pocket efficiently (70% completion percentage). He's smart with the football (great decision maker)...58:5 TD to INT ratio in 2 seasons at Tennessee...68 TDs if you count rushing. It doesn't hurt that he carved up SEC defenses. He's apparently receptive to coaching, so in the right system with the right coach, I believe he continues to progress and has a solid NFL career.
isnt he like 25?

Could it be said that maybe he’s peaked. You better be cooking if you 3 yers older than everyone.

Had a few friends play pop Warner 12 y.o as freshman’s. Looked like NFL street lmao.

isnt he like 25?

Could it be said that maybe he’s peaked. You better be cooking if you 3 yers older than everyone.

Had a few friends play pop Warner 12 y.o as freshman’s. Looked like NFL street lmao.

I addressed that in a previous post.

But saying he peaked is an assumption or a guess. Just cause he's 25 doesn't mean he can't get better. :lol:

The facts are that he has gotten better each season. There's no reason not to think with NFL coaching, that can continue. And I'm not saying that's a certainty, but I see no evidence to the contrary so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom