NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant Brian Mitchell, my bad.

7B75AB4C-C245-4F73-8CEE-D2D80192A27B.jpeg

Also a former Eagle.

Which Giants fans want to do a Venmo bet? Spread. Honestly no one ever takes their own team against the Vikings and I want multiple Giants fans to put their money behind, why that it is a coincidence, and not that they’re scared to bet against Kirk.

These dudes are honest and straight up cowards, prove me wrong if you’re not. Will start calling out Giants fans if no one volunteers, let me know why you deserve this game with your $.

Which Giants fans want to do a Venmo bet? Spread. Honestly no one ever takes their own team against the Vikings and I want multiple Giants fans to put their money behind, why that it is a coincidence, and not that they’re scared to bet against Kirk.

These dudes are honest and straight up cowards, prove me wrong if you’re not. Will start calling out Giants fans if no one volunteers, let me know why you deserve this game with your $.
Go in big dawg Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

:rofl:

I like this guy.

What hapoened to all our Philly fans?

Can’t remember the exact user names but we used to a have a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom