NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No different than any other season. It's just the added playoff spot and extra game that creates the chaos.

Nvm....I ain't giving you my email.

:lol: jk...that's funny tho.

What’s crazy is I finished grad school 5 years ago and my student email still works for a lot of discounted things all these years later. But when I originally tried using Sunday ticket by putting in my info and former college a few years back, it didn’t work. But the random soccer dudes info worked with the quickness.

That Sunday ticket is clutch though. I don’t know how I went years without it. I spend way less watching the games at home as opposed to going out every Sunday and racking up crazy food and drink tabs.

My friend’s championship opponent, who is starting three Cowboys tonight:

0B8900CB-C122-4648-B544-6D095E4281BB.jpeg

I paid for one year of Sunday ticket im early 2000s. The next year i was working a new job where i would be at work on Sundays tried to cancel, they gave it to me free. That worked for maybe 3 years. Then they started discounting to half off for another 3 years. 2016ish the jig was up. Cancelled directv, messed with Xfinity for a few years, now the last 2 years ive been on the bootleg Internet streaming and cant go back til they crack down and make it too hard.

I paid for one year of Sunday ticket im early 2000s. The next year i was working a new job where i would be at work on Sundays tried to cancel, they gave it to me free. That worked for maybe 3 years. Then they started discounting to half off for another 3 years. 2016ish the jig was up. Cancelled directv, messed with Xfinity for a few years, now the last 2 years ive been on the bootleg Internet streaming and cant go back til they crack down and make it too hard.
Bootleg internet streaming for the win

Steve Smith made an analogy about some Titans offensive lineman being a prom date, giving up a lot of sacks ….mans doesn’t not give a damn :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Mike McDaniel was hired, a lot of people questioned whether he could earn the respect of the locker room with his personality. Seems like they’ve all been proved wrong. The players seem to love him because he’s true to himself.

Yea you can’t try to do what works for other people, cause you just won’t be able to pull it off.. you need to focus on what you’re good at and play to that.. sure you can obviously learn shh, but as we’re seeing on a very public level with Russ you’re better off just being yourself otherwise that can go real wrong real quick

I did some wild **** to get Sunday ticket on the student deal the last few seasons. The way Sunday ticket worked for directtv. You didn’t need a school email to get the student discount. They just needed your name, school and date of birth.

So I looked up the athletic programs for various smaller schools around my way to see if they had any bio info on the players on the websites. I found a school that did so I used some random soccer players name, school and date of birth while using my email and payment info and it worked. Used that info every season since 2019.
Nvm....I ain't giving you my email.

:rofl: :rofl:

That Tennessee penalty negating the Dobbs run on the first drive, and that drop, these dudes need to play near perfect to be in this game, can’t be havin that

How do you lose the ball in that situation? Could be the only 3 points you get all game :lol: He even saw the pressure you could tell, still fumbled

Offense moving the ball but Cowboys gonna Cowboy.

Watch Titans score a TD now. :smh:

What’s crazy is I finished grad school 5 years ago and my student email still works for a lot of discounted things all these years later. But when I originally tried using Sunday ticket by putting in my info and former college a few years back, it didn’t work. But the random soccer dudes info worked with the quickness.

That Sunday ticket is clutch though. I don’t know how I went years without it. I spend way less watching the games at home as opposed to going out every Sunday and racking up crazy food and drink tabs.

Soccer dude when he tries to create his own Sunday Ticket account but it tells him he already has one:

wtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom