NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

they sell Alpha speeds for 100 bucks, so thats saying the different plate on the bottom is worth an extra 100 bucks.
Passed on them to ID some Vapors

Got these bad boys at Ross for 10 bucks. So happy I finally got the ones I wanted AT the cheapest price ever. Got 3 pairs, 10.5, 11, and 11.5

Got these bad boys at Ross for 10 bucks. So happy I finally got the ones I wanted AT the cheapest price ever. Got 3 pairs, 10.5, 11, and 11.5

Originally Posted by VTRAN

why cant i ever get lucky like that

why cant i ever get lucky like that

Nice work man!

Nice work man!

pardon the brief distraction but is anyone else counting down the days till Nike takes over the NFL? one more season

pardon the brief distraction but is anyone else counting down the days till Nike takes over the NFL? one more season

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by AJ27526

For anyone interested, UNC has received pro combat uniforms for this season, likely to be worn against Miami in Chapel Hill. My source with the team, a senior manager told me white helmets, navy jerseys, and an assortment of pant options.

Weird.  Nike hasn't given any other pro combat rivalry school multiple pants options.    And this would be way earlier than any other pro combat rivalry school got their uniforms.

sorry for the very delayed response..

white helmet and navy jersey are the supposed pro combat
pant options are separate from that

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by AJ27526

For anyone interested, UNC has received pro combat uniforms for this season, likely to be worn against Miami in Chapel Hill. My source with the team, a senior manager told me white helmets, navy jerseys, and an assortment of pant options.

Weird.  Nike hasn't given any other pro combat rivalry school multiple pants options.    And this would be way earlier than any other pro combat rivalry school got their uniforms.

sorry for the very delayed response..

white helmet and navy jersey are the supposed pro combat
pant options are separate from that

This thread is dying a slow death w/ the lock out. College ball can't start up soon enough.

Question for my fellow football heads in here...

Currently playing w/ Speed TD's and Vapor Carbon's. Love the look and style of the Carbon's but the comfort level on my Speed TD's is just a night and day difference w/ the Vapor's so I have retired my Vapor's for the Speed TD. Was thinking about copping some Hyperfly TD's on the low, anyone have any experience playing in them? I play WR and corner if that matters.

Also anyone using the Superbad SG's gloves (the ones w/ Super Grip)? Y'all like em?

This thread is dying a slow death w/ the lock out. College ball can't start up soon enough.

Question for my fellow football heads in here...

Currently playing w/ Speed TD's and Vapor Carbon's. Love the look and style of the Carbon's but the comfort level on my Speed TD's is just a night and day difference w/ the Vapor's so I have retired my Vapor's for the Speed TD. Was thinking about copping some Hyperfly TD's on the low, anyone have any experience playing in them? I play WR and corner if that matters.

Also anyone using the Superbad SG's gloves (the ones w/ Super Grip)? Y'all like em?

5954507185_5188ca0dd6_o.png

I would give up any sneaker i have for some BCS Oregon cleats in a 10.5

I would give up any sneaker i have for some BCS Oregon cleats in a 10.5

& Co-sign. I was waching the BCS title game again & the entire jersey is GOAT IMO. I want the socks & Cleats

& Co-sign. I was waching the BCS title game again & the entire jersey is GOAT IMO. I want the socks & Cleats

Back
Top Bottom