NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by just another pair

which size is that on lacrosseunlimited.com? it says L/XL? do these fit the same as the nike elite basketball socks. like L stands for 8-12?

Yeah, they're made to fit 8-12.  Only one size is available, large.  not sure why their site says L/XL

@caerus how much was the socks at the store?

outta all the threads on NT this is my favorite we gotta keep the football gear alive

anybody know the team behind the whole pro combat designs and stuff.......I wouldnt mind coming up with ideas and color schemes for teams plus I have a actual football back ground that would be a good help

outta all the threads on NT this is my favorite we gotta keep the football gear alive

anybody know the team behind the whole pro combat designs and stuff.......I wouldnt mind coming up with ideas and color schemes for teams plus I have a actual football back ground that would be a good help

Anybody wanna give me a heads up on what @Caerus picture is? Can't see it for some reason....

Anybody wanna give me a heads up on what @Caerus picture is? Can't see it for some reason....

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

total was like $10.78
pimp.gif
Much cheaper than buying it online

Wait til CFB camp starts getting into full gear, Imma go hard with posting cleats/gear

& are you talking about actual football team or the team at Nike?
Picture of the Volt socks I purchased at my local Lacrosse Unlimited store

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

total was like $10.78
pimp.gif

Wait til CFB camp starts getting into full gear, Imma go hard with posting cleats/gear

& are you talking about actual football team or the team at Nike?
Picture of the Volt socks I purchased at my local Lacrosse Unlimited store

Caerus...thanks for the explanation. Have those same socks waiting at my apartment leasing office, lol.
total was like $10.78 
pimp.gif

You aint joking. Shipping was damn near the same price as the socks, lol. Still, can't wait to break em out for the tourney this Sat.

Caerus...thanks for the explanation. Have those same socks waiting at my apartment leasing office, lol.
total was like $10.78 
pimp.gif

You aint joking. Shipping was damn near the same price as the socks, lol. Still, can't wait to break em out for the tourney this Sat.

Mail man just came today.....so happy I have these thanks to Jayli giving me a heads up! Ironically they are my favorite Oregon players actual BCS game worn cleats Cliff Harris.....cant wait to hit the passing leagues and flag football tourneys this year
pimp.gif

Well let me stop talkin

Oregon Duck BCS Championship sz 10.5

Mail man just came today.....so happy I have these thanks to Jayli giving me a heads up! Ironically they are my favorite Oregon players actual BCS game worn cleats Cliff Harris.....cant wait to hit the passing leagues and flag football tourneys this year
pimp.gif

Well let me stop talkin

Oregon Duck BCS Championship sz 10.5

^
yeah they should be coming through UPS today also

I copped 2 pair

Probably gonna cop like 4 more just to have extra

^
yeah they should be coming through UPS today also

I copped 2 pair

Probably gonna cop like 4 more just to have extra

Alright dope !#%%, going back to get more pairs soon.

Btw, was going through my closet & forgot I had these Lunar Glides i bought back in winter
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Their a PERFECT match with the Volt socks:

Forgot all about the shoes, I was shocked to see how much they matched.

Alright dope !#%%, going back to get more pairs soon.

Btw, was going through my closet & forgot I had these Lunar Glides i bought back in winter
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Their a PERFECT match with the Volt socks:

Forgot all about the shoes, I was shocked to see how much they matched.

^
thanks

Lookin forward to this football season

We should all help each other with obtaining gear for certain schools I know I can get pretty much any gear for FSU, Florida, Miami

^
thanks

Lookin forward to this football season

We should all help each other with obtaining gear for certain schools I know I can get pretty much any gear for FSU, Florida, Miami

Back
Top Bottom