NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

the lax ones are grey, kinda like the matte colored hyperdunks, they are coming out with all silver huaraches as well, but vapors are way better

Im copping them chromes hands down

I passed on last year vapor chromes not happening again

and Nike really should put the Vapor Carbon Fly's on Nike iD its long over due

Im copping them chromes hands down

I passed on last year vapor chromes not happening again

and Nike really should put the Vapor Carbon Fly's on Nike iD its long over due

Those lacrosse vapors look solid, but it's just not the same vs. the full chromed out ones.

I play flag football myself, wouldn't buy em just to watch em collect dust.

I'm feelin those chrome gloves for sure.  I think the chrome vapors on eastbay were the 4.2, not the vapor carbons

Those lacrosse vapors look solid, but it's just not the same vs. the full chromed out ones.

I play flag football myself, wouldn't buy em just to watch em collect dust.

I'm feelin those chrome gloves for sure.  I think the chrome vapors on eastbay were the 4.2, not the vapor carbons

I haven't bought football cleats since I stopped playing, but I still like keeping up with what companies are putting out.

Looks like Andre Johnson has been wearing a low top, TD plate custom version of these. They're what LaMarr Woodley is currently wearing:
jordanbrandsignslemarrw.jpg

I haven't bought football cleats since I stopped playing, but I still like keeping up with what companies are putting out.

Looks like Andre Johnson has been wearing a low top, TD plate custom version of these. They're what LaMarr Woodley is currently wearing:
jordanbrandsignslemarrw.jpg

Joe - Were you at the event?

Of all the uni's shown, I think TCU or Oregon had the best ones. I guess I'm a fan of purple or bright neons so hence my bias
laugh.gif

The Talon cleat is interesting but I'll be interested to see how many people are willing to pay for them. I know there was a similar soccer cleat unveiled during the World Cup. Any info on how they sold or were they even made available?

Of all the uni's shown, I think TCU or Oregon had the best ones. I guess I'm a fan of purple or bright neons so hence my bias
laugh.gif

The Talon cleat is interesting but I'll be interested to see how many people are willing to pay for them. I know there was a similar soccer cleat unveiled during the World Cup. Any info on how they sold or were they even made available?

Originally Posted by johngotty

laugh.gif

nah man, i couldve rolled thru but it didnt seem that interesting. the original docket listed Felix, Suh and Desmond Howard's bltch asss ... so i wasnt interested. if i wouldve known it was that big of a deal, i would of rolled thru.

my buddy Kev got some pics with DBo and Jax. said the black/neon were the coolest looking spikes in person.

here's my 2 cents on the Talon pricing....

im sure there will be different versions of the cleat to appease all price points. this recent event looks a helluva lot like the Cristiano event last year when they launched the purple and orange boots. (just re-read your post... we're reference the same thing)

those boasted a $275 tag or something insane. but when they hit the streets... there were about 4-5 different models, featuring different cushioning and spike plates.

it the same as a car ad. you can get a Maxima for $22k ... but the joint in the commercial is $35k.

Nike always tiers their cleats... im sure these will be no different.

that said, i havent looked into the tech of these at all... but im looking forward trying em out.

155629_10150366830350721_57460905720_16167018_2287494_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom