NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4F660FD0-30E3-4D9B-9118-D0D6ED1F0F44.jpeg

Love my city man :rofl::rofl:

Saw a good point brought up earlier, shouldn't Buffalo - Cincy this week be at a neutral site?

Their canceled game in Cincy would've most likely decided the seeding and where a playoff match-up between them would've been played since they had a single game difference in their records.

Instead it got canceled and now Cincy has to go on the road to play them regardless...

I know they got their road warrior on last postseason but it doesn't seem fair to Cincy at all

Saw a good point brought up earlier, shouldn't Buffalo - Cincy this week be at a neutral site?

Their canceled game in Cincy would've most likely decided where a playoff match-up between them would've been played since they had a single game difference in their records.

Instead it got canceled and now Cincy has to go on the road to play them regardless...

I know they got their road warrior on last postseason but it doesn't seem fair to Cincy at all

Damn. This is actually a very logical and reasonable point that I never thought of. However, as you alluded to, I feel that by agreeing to cancel that game out of respect (which was the right thing to do btw), they kind of made their own bed.

But ow that I think about it, wild that those two teams are meeting again given the circumstances. This is definitely a game where my jimmies will not be rustled regardless of who wins. I just want some good football

Some cats in here need a reminder

I didn’t even bother with that one. It was an iykyk type of thing to me because it was just another false narrative. Man won an MVP and is on his way to becoming one of the highest (if not THEE highest) paid QBs in the NFL. Questions about if he can run a “pro style” offense shouldn’t even be a thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom