NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia is a terrible sports state, what CP state is 100% correct. Few things are better than seeing Georgia team lose. They and all their fans suck

Just say you hate Georgia teams and close your ******* mouth. Save us from reading your garbage.
Wouldnt you still have to read me saying that I hate Georgia teams? Does that mean that saying I hate Georgia teams isnt garbage?

Last edited:
Georgia is a terrible sports state, what CP state is 100% correct. Few things are better than seeing Georgia team lose. They and all their fans suck

Just say you hate Georgia teams and close your ******* mouth. Save us from reading your garbage.

I'm telling ya...get ya pum pum waving aaa back on the sidelines b. Folks hate Georgia but ain't missed a game...

Wouldnt you still have to read me saying that I hate Georgia teams? Does that mean that saying I hate Georgia teams isnt garbage?
Nah you definitely hate them...and if I see you in georgia Im going to gunbutt you
smile.gif
Meet me in Centennial park by the ferris wheel if you really bout that action

Not srs.

Like the Bears fans wanted hester gone too ? Shutup

And the time gabe has played he's played well....and yeah not having Mathews mattered when lamar Holmes was allowing the most pressure...don't try to tell me about my own team...yeah a homer because I can ******** on your sucker *** post. Losing 1 game isn't about to define a team, so hush your cooter.
laugh.gif
 @ Hester having to do with anything. You haven't made one good point. One is the greatest returner of all time, but the other is a bust 1st rounder who had routinely gotten abused. Let's see how y'all do. You'll be calling for them to fire Mike Smith by Week 8. 

:lol:  @ Hester having to do with anything. You haven't made one good point. One is the greatest returner of all time, but the other is a bust 1st rounder who had routinely gotten abused. Let's see how y'all do. You'll be calling for them to fire Mike Smith by Week 8. 

You haven't made a point...just pointed out general ******** that you probably went and snatched of Espn like most NTers do. Like I said when gabe has played he hasn't done bad. And don't give me that "greatest returner in the game" gump *** ******** when folks were saying Hester was washed...especially after the Falcons signed him. Wouldn't be surprised if you was one of them also.

Yes, I pulled your Dline and oline being trash from ESPN. You win, Keef. 

You'll be a hit dog hollerin' later in the year. Hope this win against the Bucs really meant something. 

Last edited:
Yes, I pulled your Dline and oline being trash from ESPN. You win, Keef. 

You'll be a hit dog hollerin' later in the year. Hope this win against the Bucs really meant something. 

No I won't...but you'll be back tracking later in the year..like most NTERS DO...and I won't let you.. better believe that ****.

I'm not. I live near Sacramento, i couldn't care less what happens in Seattle after those scum ***** tried to rob our NBA team.

But from what i have heard from people in the know, it's a very real possibility that the Hawks end up there

Rumors will always be rumors. Just like The Falcons to LA was a rumor last year

Hornets, Pelicans and Hawks all have a legit shot at going to Seattle. No one attends their games.

ut oh...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 4m
Hearing rumblings of an emergency meeting at Ravens headquarters in light of some potential revelations of what some knew and saw re: Rice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom