NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
QSdKW27u3TqeCh2pQ9K9jtKZrgt_REZ2dcZqM5nSql3v7lp5OHdTC1a8nx5mPHCr_E39Dqx2UUt5-i2bv2tLSR5GEH5lQWSPm4iWJ3fNNRDw_VPhxZAcvabtYmcoblWpP1cfiw-1wCwY=s0-d-e1-ft

:rofl: :rofl:

Domestic Violets...salt in the womb...good riddens...
tumblr_m0fii3ZgX11r4l3zk.gif

Yeah Grigson and pep need to go, grigson hasnt really done anything to help build a team around luck and has made some dumb moves, actually really dumb moves. pep continues to run two tight end sets and runs the ball in the power I, this would make sense if he had chad henne as qb, but he has andrew luck and needs to put the ball in his hands and spread the offense out and let him throw the ball. pep did the same **** at stanford and thats why they lost the fiest bowl back in 2011, i hope pep wakes up...

NE won't pay for Luck and Indy won't let him go.

I'm curious to see if Brady finishes his career there or goes to another team. How many years is left on his contract?

Last edited:
NE won't pay for Luck and Indy won't let him go.

I'm curious to see if Brady finishes his career there or goes to another team. How many years is left on his contract?
Brady isn't finishing anywhere else unless he can't accept being washed (which he currently isn't) 

Great article. Grigson looks to be making the exact same mistakes that Polian made, except unlike early Polian drafts, he's missing on the majority of his picks.

O-line, d-line, safeties.

What really got me was his refusal to address the oline this offseason.

Why the **** couldnt we sign EDS at center at least?

Secondary is in shambles.

Ugh.

And Pep needs to go. Miss Arians so much :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom