NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of the Cherry Wheat like you guys are though. Tried it once and it was too much. I stay in the IPA range generally.

im tellin yall. if we did an NT nfl thread summit and get a sponsor to donate all the different brews and alcohol we want for a season (big brother style) the camera footage would be gold i tell you, gold.

Enjoying myself a Negra Modelo because of this thread now

Had this at Rocco's tacos last time I was stateside.. Pretty good.. And I'm not a huge fan of most of the Mexican beers (corona, dos equis, tecate or sol)

I'm a huge sam Adams fan, but the chocolate cherry bock was just outright disgusting

Big fan of the stouts.. Youngs double chocolate stout and left hand milk stout :smokin

im tellin yall. if we did an NT nfl thread summit and get a sponsor to donate all the different brews and alcohol we want for a season (big brother style) the camera footage would be gold i tell you, gold.

People would die.

People would die.

All about pacing.. Set a decent pace to thin out the herd.. And just make sure you save a little something in the tank for a kick at the end

Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski 4m
An eye-opening development: Nike stores in Twin Cities have pulled all Adrian Peterson merch from shelves. Nike.

Buckle up everybody..... :lol:
Was at the MOA earlier today, every other stores still have AP jerseys on display.
Kinda surprise me during this ordeal.

People would die.

couldn't drink with broncos fans.

they might choke.

900x900px-LL-9d146d3f_image.jpeg

Champ: the chimay white was a little too hoppy for me.

And speaking of summit, us tristate guys should get together for a NFL sunday.

Tri State summit :smokin

Hoboken ?

I ain't going into that **** hole that is NY.

Too expensive and y'all mogs can't drive.

Relax JJ. You have gotten too crazy since the Texans started 2-0. :tongue:

I am down for Hoboken. Pourhouse? Wicked wolf? Black bear?

I am down for Texas Arizona. Nachos there are on point. Lol and they have Allagash White on tap.

Eagles/Texans game Im down to meet up for.

Colts dont play till Monday anyways. At Metlife. :D

I'm currently finishing off a 12 pack of Sam Adams seasonal, Octoberfest, Pumpkin Spice, etc. that's been really solid.

I also love Brooklyn Brewery's line of beer. Brooklyn Lager, Pennant Ale, Summer and Winter Ale, all of it has been great.

Rolling Rock is my cheap go-to. A 6 pack is like 4.50 at the Target by me :lol:

I'm currently finishing off a 12 pack of Sam Adams seasonal, Octoberfest, Pumpkin Spice, etc. that's been really solid.

I also love Brooklyn Brewery's line of beer. Brooklyn Lager, Pennant Ale, Summer and Winter Ale, all of it has been great.

Rolling Rock is my cheap go-to. A 6 pack is like 4.50 at the Target by me :lol:
Rolling rock :x

I **** with PBR but it gives me headaches :smh:
I drink Rolling Rock few times a month when my homie wants to shoot the ish and run some Halo.

PBR is the go-to when I'm staying in LIC. Gas station sells 24/7.

PBR works for those mega drives....$3 tallboy cans :pimp:

Giants fans on my timeline starting the "tank for MM8" talk :nerd:

yeah it's solid if you're throwing down 7+ beers :lol:

my head would be bumping nowadays if i went in on a 30 rack like that tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom