NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif
LETS GO
pimp.gif

I remember McShay raving about Attaochu in the draft saying he was the most underrated player in the draft.

This was back in February:
Todd McShay [emoji]10004[/emoji] @McShay13
Follow
Watching GTech DE/OLB Attaochu with @KevinW_ESPN right now. Terrorizing backfields. Natural bend, strength and burst. Love this guy!

:pimp:

Cardinals Franchise is so mediocre :lol: retired Kurt Warner's # he didn't win **** with them.

Bro he carried that franchise to the SB. They've never even sniffed it without him.

If it wasn't for that lucky *** toe tap catch by Santonio he woulda won it too.

Him and Fitz showed up

But they lost! I can see Rams since he won there and 1 went to another SB

Cardinals Franchise is so mediocre :lol: retired Kurt Warner's # he didn't win **** with them.

Bro he carried that franchise to the SB. They've never even sniffed it without him.

If it wasn't for that lucky *** toe tap catch by Santonio he woulda won it too.

Him and Fitz showed up

But they lost! I can see Rams since he won there and 1 went to another SB

Agreed with how odd it is for them to retire his jersey. Only 5 years with the franchise (just 2 winning seasons) and a losing super bowl appearance.

You just said this a few days ago, though...

SB doesn't define a career. Dan Marino didn't win **** and he had a great career

:lol:

So it doesn't work for Warner in Arizona?
(Just friendly discussion :tongue: )

Dan played his whole career in Miami he played what 5 seasons with 2 winning seasons. C'mon man I like Kurt but retiring his jersey because he took them to a Super Bowl is sad.

You just said this a few days ago, though...

SB doesn't define a career. Dan Marino didn't win **** and he had a great career

:lol:

So it doesn't work for Warner in Arizona?
(Just friendly discussion :tongue: )

Dan played his whole career in Miami he played what 5 seasons with 2 winning seasons. C'mon man I like Kurt but retiring his jersey because he took them to a Super Bowl is sad.

I know. It's just fun to debate football without getting personal attacks thrown at you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom