NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best game of Stafford's career

He's had games with better stats but this a whole nother level

We will see what's really good next week though

Last edited:
Detroit went for two because the Giants have been scoring touchdowns all night and were scared they could score three in five minutes.....

Eli Playing Like Eli , im liking my eagles to win this division so far 
pimp.gif

Richard Sherman is not even close to the player that Watt is. Seattle would be fine without Sherman, Houston wouldn't be fine without Watt.

AP is the best back in the league.

If Sherman played the top receiver all game I'd give him a nod, but chillin on Jarett Boykin the whole game isn't going to put you above a Watt. And in all honesty, ET III>Sherm.

so Patrick Willis and Paul Puzlunsky* aren't remotely close to as good as Watt? 

cant even be srs.... we can argue that Watt is the best, but to act like it's not even an argument is silly as hell.... 

on the offensive side of the ball.... McCoy... AJ Green... Jimmy Graham... 

cmon fams...

cant even be srs.... we can argue that Watt is the best, but to act like it's not even an argument is silly as hell.... 

cmon fams...

McCoy isn't as good as AP.

AJ isn't as good as Calvin.

Graham is good but no.

Patrick is my boy but he's getting old.

cmon fams...

Like I said it's not close

lmaoooooooooo at paul posluzny. bye felicia.

the fact that the packers intentionally avoided sherman the whole game. that speaks volumes to me. kinda like revis circa 2008? that one year he had might be the best i've ever seen out of a corner. AND he followed receivers around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom