NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually give him until mid morning (EST) on monday to make the thread. if not by then, someone else can step in

Last edited:
Seahawks were the most impressive week 1 imo. They're the team to beat.

They're the defending world champions, so of course they are. That being said, I really don't see another team that can match up with them on both sides of the ball. Going to be a tough task for anyone to beat them in the playoffs, especially in Seattle. I personally think there will be rematch of last years Superbowl.

niners looking like the top tier team they are 
pimp.gif

Carolina/Seattle will be a bloodbath in Week 8.

Yeah, the only way the Panthers win is if start stabbing Seattle players. The Seahawks are above everyone right now. Denver's D can't hang, SF's offense isn't as polished and D isn't complete, Saints D is still raw but, has potential, Panthers don't have enough offense weapons to blow anyone out or hang, Pats aren't the same, etc, etc....but as the season progresses teams either get weaker or better so we'll see what unfolds.

any suggestion on what i can use for my sig win against air spider 777 
nerd.gif

we still havent seen the Lions yet bruhhh

9-7

Naw, if Stafford is still with Romo and Cutler as part of the International Brotherhood of Interception throwers we going 7-9 again.

If he gets it together 10-6 or 11-5

Lions were 12th in total defense last year and had the best 3rd down defense in the league.

Stafford literally threw the season away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom