NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, being Dallas Cowboy fan these days is like meeting a fine #NTthick chick and not being able to get it up.

Every year the same thing.
Jerry Jones and J Garrett upset me with their face. With their face. Damn man! Brutal life over here man

Just become a 49ers fan

:smile:, that's what Niner fans did that don't know who Montana and Rice are.

Average Niner fan has cheered for 2 years
Me as a Cowboys fan like 28 years

Another Texas team who's season is over in week 1

We aren't good enough to win a Super Bowl.

Knowing your team is and watching them choke it away must burn so sloooow.

You still won't be good enough for a few years I know the only happiness you get is seeing Peyton fail it's ok, you should drive in your truck for a while make yourself feel good for a little longer now.

Paging @Bigmike23 ....

Here's your avatar:

Your signature:

What do the Dallas Cowboys and the US Postal Service have in common? Neither one delivers on Sunday.

Good game. :D

skip1.png

There's a difference between "better" and "most important".
Wut.

There isn't a single defensive player in the NFL then Watt.

Not to mention he's the Texans defense and corner stone of the franchise.
IMO you are really digging yourself a hole right now.  If JJ Watt is THE most important defensive player in the league how did he and his team only get 2 wins last year??  Like I said, there is a difference between "the best defensive player in the league' and "the most important defensive player in the league".  Big difference.  

There's a difference between "better" and "most important".

Wut.

There isn't a single defensive player in the NFL then Watt.

Not to mention he's the Texans defense and corner stone of the franchise.

IMO you are really digging yourself a hole right now.  If JJ Watt is THE most important defensive player in the league how did he and his team only get 2 wins last year??  Like I said, there is a difference between "the best defensive player in the league' and "the most important defensive player in the league".  Big difference.  

Matt Schaub awarded other teams at least 35 points.

I really hate Josh McCown already.

We're gonna end up being not bad enough to get one of the top 3 quarterbacks in this draft though.

Earl Thomas being the best defensive player in the league :lol:

Anyways, hope to see Denver get this W tonight and hopefully my man Hakeem Nicks has a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom