NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ nobody mentioning ATL

Imagine if the Dallas Cowboys had any type of luck with injuries this year. Two starting LBs, DT, SS, C gone for the year and a RB who was out 8 weeks. Dez has a broken finger and now Ware is questionable. SMH
This can be said for pretty much every NFL team.

Injuries are just apart of the game.

don't trust Pats defense at all, they haven't won in a while either and Brady has shown to have bad playoff games vs hard hitting teams.....even last yr vs the Ravens, just lost to the 49ers, lost to the Seahawks this yr, etc
I'll take GB or Seahawks over the 49ers too.

That what makes this year especially fun. There's no clear cut favorite, but one thing is true...elite QB's and great defense are solid recipes for success. Niners still have the best defense in the league and will be hosting both a GB team which they've beaten already and a Seahawk team which is a different ball club on the road.

As far as that Patriot defense...it's a bit underrated. Mayo, Spikes, and Hightower have been laying hats and along with Wilfork have done a solid job all season against the run. Their weakness lies against the pass and they have improved there as well. Also, I "trust" Tom Brady/Belichick more than any other QB/HC combo in the AFC. Question for you, did Baltimore's win today clinch home field for them? I ask because Flacco is subpar on the road and the Ravens just replaced their OC.

Only team with an elite QB I trust is Denver. Pats and Packers have a lot of holes in their respective defenses.

Houston :smh: no idea what's going on :smh:

Seattle :pimp: legion of boom :pimp:

Scariest team right now :pimp:

Welp , playoff push soon :pimp:

MVP RACE

1.JJ WATTS

2.AARON RODGERS

3.TOM BRADY

4.PEYTON MANNING

TOP 10

1.ATLANTA

2.DENVER

3.SEATTLE

4.NEW ENGLAND

5.GREEN BAY

6.SAN FRANCISCO

7.HOUSTON

8.RAVENS

9.WASHINGTON

10.MINNESOTA

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR = RUSSELL WILSON

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR=JJ WATTS

OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR= ADRIAN PETERSON

HEAD COACH OF THE YEAR=PETE CARROLL

MVP RACE

1.JJ WATTS
2.AARON RODGERS
3.TOM BRADY
4.PEYTON MANNING

TOP 10

1.ATLANTA
2.DENVER
3.SEATTLE
4.NEW ENGLAND
5.GREEN BAY
6.SAN FRANCISCO
7.HOUSTON
8.RAVENS
9.WASHINGTON
10.MINNESOTA

LOL.

Reactions: sb
MVP RACE

1.JJ WATTS
2.AARON RODGERS
3.TOM BRADY
4.PEYTON MANNING

TOP 10

1.ATLANTA
2.DENVER
3.SEATTLE
4.NEW ENGLAND
5.GREEN BAY
6.SAN FRANCISCO
7.HOUSTON
8.RAVENS
9.WASHINGTON
10.MINNESOTA

First it's Watt not Watts and that's a ******ed to list him as MVP

Peyton is MVP after week 16

It might not be accounted for as in the actual voting process but I think new team, coming off injury when everyone was questioning if he would be the same player he once was might be taken into consideration. He hasn't missed a beat even with all the new faces he's working with now.

I agree Ryan should get some consideration, but I think Peyton will most likely win it.

It should go to AP though :pimp:

What he did through that 7 game stretch is pretty remarkable, considering he had more rushing yards than his QB had throwing.. a game away from leading a mediocre team to the playoffs without its number one receiving option. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom