NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gio's PPR fantasy value just went up ten-fold.

My next 5 favorite players:
Quinton Patton
LaVon Brazill
Brandon Flowers
Akeem Ayers
Lavonte David

5 free agency predictions:

Byrd to Eagles
Decker to colts
Bennet to bears
Hakeem to pats
TJ Ward to oakland

another prediction Revis gets traded to an afc south team...

5 free agency predictions:

Byrd to Eagles
Decker to colts
Bennet to bears
Hakeem to pats
TJ Ward to oakland

another prediction Revis gets traded to an afc south team...
Let Rogers and Brazill grow. Decker isn't worth the $8-9M-per he's going to command on the open market.

Hakeem to pats

Rumor has it that Daniel Snyder is ready to sign Demarcus Ware if/when the Cowboys should release him...

Nothing being mentioned of that rumor on the skins site....doesn't make sense with Orakpo/Kerrigan in the fold. Money would be better allocated elsewhere.

Last edited:
Nothing being mentioned of that rumor on the skins site....doesn't make sense with Orakpo/Kerrigan in the fold. Money would be better allocated elsewhere.
Prioritize Washington's draft needs. Secondary, WR, OL, rest of defense.

Ward working on deal with Browns.

Browns still want Byrd too.

will also pursue Ben Tate and Hakeem Nicks.

Get it done :pimp:

Prioritize Washington's draft needs. Secondary, WR, OL, rest of defense.

They have SO many holes. 1/3 of the cap space is already spent due to the franchise tag on Orakpo.

Adding Ware makes zero sense. As you pointed out, there are a lot of needs on this team...secondary, WRs, OL, defense, ST, etc...

Ward working on deal with Browns.

Browns still want Byrd too.

will also pursue Ben Tate and Hakeem Nicks.

Get it done :pimp:
Ward and Byrd instantly challenges Kam and Earl Thomas for best safety tandem. Thumper in Ward, ball hawk in Byrd.

They have SO many holes. 1/3 of the cap space is already spent due to the franchise tag on Orakpo.

Adding Ware makes zero sense. As you pointed out, there are a lot of needs on this team...secondary, WRs, OL, defense, ST, etc...
I'd wait for receiver given the strength and depth of the class. Same goes for CB. OL, safety, or BPA defensively.

Oh no doubt...if I was Bruce Allen, I'd be taking a WR with my first pick in the 2nd round. Hopefully, it's Kelvin Benjamin. This WR class is beyond deep.

*Not for nothing, but I would like for this team to take a flyer on Kenny Britt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom