NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brees gotta divorce Graham. We got Meachem, Colston, Stills...even Sproles is a decent reciever.

I'm waiting for this Washington/Cowboys game! I'm from the DMV so we're all looking forward for this one. Also, Washington is my second team
smokin.gif

The Texans have the worst fans ever (not a shot to the NT dudes)

but that franchise was in shambles before Matt Shaub got there, he literally made them relevant

but that franchise was in shambles before Matt Shaub got there, he literally made them relevant

I don't think he made them relevant. They were terrible for years and got some good picks. Struck gold with Arian. Defense is money. Schaub wasn't good in Atlanta, isn't good in Houston.

Last edited:

I don't think he made them relevant. They were terrible for years and got some good picks. Struck gold with Arian. Defense is money. Schaub wasn't good in Atlanta, isn't good in Houston.
Schaub was plenty good in Atlanta, although he was a backup and only started 2 games, so I'm not sure how you can say he was bad.

Dude has over 22000 yards, 122 TD's (73 picks), a 65 %completion percentage since being in Houston, he is in no way shape or form a bad QB

Schaub was plenty good in Atlanta, although he was a backup and only started 2 games, so I'm not sure how you can say he was bad.

Dude has over 22000 yards, 122 TD's (73 picks), a 65 %completion percentage since being in Houston, he is in no way shape or form a bad QB
He was really good in his first years in Houston.  He is old and has lost arm strength.  

I wasn't impressed with him in Atlanta. He had some good years in Houston. He was never that starting QB to lead your team IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom