NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
15k outta 490k isn't much infact its a little over 3% of his pay..... that equivalent to someone making 30k a year and taking 30 bucks out of their yearly income. So its not even a slap on this wrist. As far as cutting him, I agree when compared to many other actions etc..... that players don't get suspended let alone cut ie...dui's, domestic crimes, so forth and so on....cutting him etc would be really harsh.  

3% of 30k is 900. Take $900 from somebody making 30k and I bet they'll feel it lol.

Last edited:
they should cut him

I wouldn't mind letting him go across the middle and get crushed tho as I'm sure there are a couple safeties who wouldn't mind rocking dude

I think he meant to say $30 a paycheck but yeah $900 a year hurts someone making $30k

That's probably a months rent and utilities
lol yea that's what I meant.... its really not much of anything I could see 25-50k then yea.....but another reason he will stay is because hes the eagles only viable option with the injury and all to Jeremy . They don't have time to pick someone up nor the assets to trade/pick up someone else.  

Josh Brent killed a teammate and didn't get cut. Hell Titus Young was sabotaging games and didn't get cut.

Cowboys don't exactly do things the right way...and Young, for all his problems, actually had an upside. He did end up being released. Twice.

Kerry Collins told a racist joke and he was cut right away, he was a starting QB

They should have cut him

Y'all are making this Riley cooper **** out to be too much. Ain't noone say **** when that new Ross song dropped where he says "CRACKER" atleast 5x oh and he aint the only rapper sayin that nonsense. The somg is Called "I Wonder Why"

Media or anyone EVER brings up the fact that black people call us crackers ona daily basis but once that N word gets thrown around all hell breaks loose as if we owe y'all something. **** pisses me off
i dont even know anybody that even says the word cracker in real life :lol: .... :smh: at you trying to bring a Rick Ross song into this

Y'all are making this Riley cooper **** out to be too much. Ain't noone say **** when that new Ross song dropped where he says "CRACKER" atleast 5x oh and he aint the only rapper sayin that nonsense. The somg is Called "I Wonder Why"

Media or anyone EVER brings up the fact that black people call us crackers ona daily basis but once that N word gets thrown around all hell breaks loose as if we owe y'all something. **** pisses me off
i dont even know anybody that even says the word cracker in real life
laugh.gif
mean.gif
at you trying to bring a Rick Ross song into this
well you need to explore the world or something just because you dont kno anybody that says it dosent mean ****.

Sure Cracker might not mean the nastiest thing BUT you kno damn right when someone says it they are directing it towards white folks for a specific reason sure noone goes around just saying it.

Hes black why cant i bring it up ? Cause its entertainment ? Beat it

Last edited:
Lol all of this talk about Chip Kelly and the offense. I hope he cares about defense too.

Last edited:
once a white person say the N word with A at the end yall are so quick to jump down are throats

Because it shouldn't be said by a white person; I think it should eliminated altogether from vocabulary

You come off a bit racist my dude; not gonna front

Last edited:
once a white person say the N word with A at the end yall are so quick to jump down are throats
Because it shouldn't be said by a white person; I think it should eliminated altogether from vocabulary

you can tell from a computer screen ? cmon man you dont even kno me in real life to say **** like that. 

what the difference from a white person saying N-A then a african American saying Cracker ? If they both mean nothing ?

Last edited:
i guess i'm just not as sensitive as yall. clearly it's a problem he said this, but how does him getting cut help you?

you can tell from a computer screen ? cmon man you dont even kno me in real life to say **** like that. 

what the difference from a white person saying N-A then a african American saying Cracker ? If they both mean nothing ?
Well you are from South Philly.

(Jokes)

sort of

Last edited:
Can any white folks or non-blacks defending their "right" to say the n-word answer this one question for me... Why do yall wanna say the word so bad? Y'all feel left out or something?

you keep crying about hearing the word cracker used all the time when ppl in here talking about Riley Cooper saying the N word on Camera

Well you are from South Philly.

(Jokes)

sort of
whats my location have to do with anything ? Im friends with more black hood dudes than i am with white people from my way, and YES i went there.

Can any white folks or non-blacks defending their "right" to say the n-word answer this one question for me... Why do yall wanna say the word so bad? Y'all feel left out or something?
Why do black people wanna say cracker so much? I'm pretty sure I hear black people say cracker a lot more then I hear white people say the n word

well you need to explore the world or something just because you dont kno anybody that says it dosent mean ****.

Sure Cracker might not mean the nastiest thing BUT you kno damn right when someone says it they are directing it towards white folks for a specific reason sure noone goes around just saying it.

Hes black why cant i bring it up ? Cause its entertainment ? Beat it
again because the word has different context and meaning...the n word is a vile word whose roots is based on hatred and demeaning of black ppl, cracker isn't a demeaning nor vile word which is based of a superior factual past...the reason it is deemed bad/negative to whites is because it is a little reminder where many of the come from, and that evil/horrid past plague by whites, that many try to avoid/not knowledge because it is unpleasant to them...

Calling a white person a cracker is the equivalence of calling a person who parents who had murdered/etc did a heinous crime many years ago and are trying to move forward and past it. Sure it may not apply today at this moment at this time, but at some point they murdered someone hence was a murdered...

So its not the same, calling someone something that is factually true, although they avoid it, hate to acknowledge it or accept it, is waaaaaaaaaaaaay different then calling someone something that is demeaning/demoralizing and still holds truth etc...today.

Why do black people wanna say cracker so much? I'm pretty sure I hear black people say cracker a lot more then I hear white people say the n word

better question, why does anyone of any color want to say the N word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom