NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

U a lie....u know DAMN well u ain't throwing peanuts at anyone....if anything, u should ask people to throw protein at you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
{

Originally Posted by tha2one

seahawks might pull an FB DIVE like what they did in 2005, when matt strong ran that touchdown...LoL but is gon be a good game, ill say skins Hometown ya kno.
thank goodness mack strong retired..he basically exposed shaun alexander's true running game
laugh.gif

let's go ********!
pimp.gif

Huh? I never said Dallas would be in the SuperBowl. I ALWAYS think they're overrated-even when they clinch the division. I'm a ******** fan to the bone....that'd be blasphemy to say I expect to see them in the SuperBowl.

my fault. i didn't word it correctly. i meant people talking about a matchup with Dallas would be great, and also people talking about we have a good shotat the superbowl.

just implying that it's pointless to talk about that when Seattle is very capable of winning.

for all u ******** fans out there. This was on CSN tonight. wale doing his thing supporting the skins.
http://midatlantic.comcastsportsnet.com/media/video/********/wale-breakdown.wmv

real tight and im not even a ******** fan. Eagles
pimp.gif

but:
"Chris on the BLOCK so the O gonna move."
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'ma have to go with the hawks simply because of kerney guy is the nfc leader in sacks. go ahead seahawks and win me this money

Any skins fans watchin the game at a good sports bar? Or can recommend one? (in/near dc of course) Thanx!

seattle gets no love, might as well be the south alaska seahawks. not many people know about that qwest field advantage tho, hawks fa sho

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

rams, 49ers, cardinals, and ******** fans this week watch out!!!! this man is loaded with peanuts and he will throw them at you if he sees you at the game

I would straight up urinate on you if you threw peanuts at me. Then I'd pee on your peanuts.

Inactives

Jason Campbell
Omar Stoutmire
Brian Kazlowski
Ryan Boschetti
Kevin Sampson
Alex Buzbee
James Thrash

Seattle
Deion Branch
Kevin Hobbs
Logan Payne
Jason Babin
Ben Joppru
Masfield Wrotto
Ray Willis

close to game time....good luck to both sides...

and i hope it's gonna be a great game!

go skins!

Back
Top Bottom