Next Huarache TB?

For those of you who liked the Nike Huarache Elite TB (both I and II) .... what shoe are you wearing currently? My Hyperize's are OK, but the cushioningreally starts to wear down after a few weeks. Need something that is perfect for a point guard/shooting guard. Any help is appreciated

might be a while...the hyper line has replaced the huarache TB shoes.

i agree that the hyperizes dont last very long. you might want to try the kobes. neither of the huarache TBs had good ankle support. the kobes might actuallybe better and have heel/forefoot zoom air when the kobe 5 comes out. you could also try the soldier 3, which also has heel and forefoot zoom with a little moreankle support but still offers a nice degree of flexibility for the ankle.

as far as adidas goes you could try the ts creators, ts lightning creators, or the ts cut creators. ive heard very good things about the cut creators fromanother NT member.

^Thanks for the help... what about the XX3s? The main thing I liked about the Huarache's was the pronation control and I have heard good things about theXX3s.

ive heard that the cushioning is very stiff on the xx3s and that they had fit problems, so i steered clear of them. cant help much there.

Back
Top Bottom