NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not your boxer buddy who once lost a street fight.

This is Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I can't believe some people think that NELLY or CLIFFORD HARRIS would beat this man up in any type of fight.

I bet y'all think Ivan Drago would beat up Klitschko too huh?

Professional boxers can't even land a clean punch on Floyd. Yet you guys are talking about some Nelly and **** :lol:

Floyd without gloves is a deadly weapon you guys realized that, right?

i hate Floyd btw

Yeah I don't get the logic of dudes thinking Floyd's gonna turn into a complete dummy and have some weird mental restriction that makes him think he's confined to a ring. Even then it would be questionable.

Call me soft, a sucka, whatever. But if the pound for pound baddest man on the planet tells me to check my *****. Im lookin at her with that death stare and sayin ***** ur checked! Then enjoy ur fatburger Mr. money have a great day!

You not a man

Get outta here with that boxing gif brah. I'm talking about a fight in these skrets. And nelly has at least 40 pounds on Floyd, so posting a gif of him hitting some random frail white boy means nothing.

Floyd wouldn't know what to do in a street fight. He'd be out of his element. Nelly is from St. Louis brah. The show me state. Floyd wouldn't stand a chance.
Floyd out of his element in a fight..? So boxing doesn't correlate to a street fight? You wouldn't last 1 round with Ricky Hatton (that frail white boy). Man nters are getting dumber by the day

Kill yourself if your even trying to rationalize TIP beating Floyd in ANY type of fight.

Floyd is perfectly conditioned ATHLETE who has been FIGHTING for a living since he was a child. Floyd is trained to punch and take punches. Dude has made hundreds of millions of dollars whopping ****** *****.

Once again dude is a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER!!!!

WTF

Kill yourself if your even trying to rationalize TIP beating Floyd in ANY type of fight.

Floyd is perfectly conditioned ATHLETE who has been FIGHTING for a living since he was a child. Floyd is trained to punch and take punches. Dude has made hundreds of millions of dollars whopping ****** *****.

Once again dude is a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER!!!!

WTF

:lol: you taking this all seriously bruh? :lol:

Get outta here with that boxing gif brah. I'm talking about a fight in these skrets. And nelly has at least 40 pounds on Floyd, so posting a gif of him hitting some random frail white boy means nothing.

Floyd wouldn't know what to do in a street fight. He'd be out of his element. Nelly is from St. Louis brah. The show me state. Floyd wouldn't stand a chance.

Floyd out of his element in a fight..? So boxing doesn't correlate to a street fight? You wouldn't last 1 round with Ricky Hatton (that frail white boy). Man nters are getting dumber by the day

There are no rules in a street fight. Nelly would wash Floyd. No question.

And that frail white boy wouldn't stand a chance. Too short and frail.

There are no rules in a street fight. Nelly would wash Floyd. No question.

And that frail white boy wouldn't stand a chance. Too short and frail.

What ! So because there are no rules, Nelly would win?

Does this translate into other things like basketball - so Nelly could beat Lebron in a pickup b-ball game with no rules?

:rofl:

What ! So because there are no rules, Nelly would win?

Does this translate into other things like basketball - so Nelly could beat Lebron in a pickup b-ball game with no rules?

:rofl:
Its a street ball game tho so here are no rules. Derrty can travel, foul, bring guns, hammers, grenades, terrorist etc. I'm not saying lebron gonna lose but he can.... Lmao see how stupid that sounded

nelly can just bully bron bron on a 1 on 1 street ball game... we all know he's just gonna flop
no blood no foul b
easy W for nelly

Last edited:
But there are rules in a pickup game. There are absolutely no rules in a street fight. That derty Nelly whoops Floyd, easily.

But there are rules in a pickup game. There are absolutely no rules in a street fight. That derty Nelly whoops Floyd, easily.

I'm saying a no rules pickup game where you don't even have to dribble the ball. Just get the ball in the hoop.

:rofl: @ WiltChamberlain

Last edited:
I said a no rules pickup game where you don't even have to dribble the ball.

:rofl: @ WiltChamberlain

That's not basketball then :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Word.

Whatever you want to call it, by your logic Nelly might win against Lebron right?

Your comparing basketball to a made up sport to boxing to a street fight.

So yea....not following.

If there are no rules, then it can't be basketball. So I'm not sure what they'd be doing out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom