News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

smart as thats where the big bucks at right now, making content for streaming services

2242E2FA-F32D-4C86-B6E2-06E956B029FE.jpeg

The mainstream has never seen Gundam. Only piss poor copies.

How about give the fans Gundam we're familiar with first?

I really hope this is nothing like Transformers AT ALL or the recent Kong and Godzilla movies or super Americanized.

I don’t know if it was posted already but this channel although it doesn’t have a huge catalogue makes videos i’m famous and not so famous of what almost happened.

I don’t know if it was posted already but this channel although it doesn’t have a huge catalogue makes videos i’m famous and not so famous of what almost happened.

Pretty dope. Got me to subscribe.

I keep up on most cancelled superhero flicks and I didn't know about this.

****** up he named his kid Natasha over this :lol:

Seems like it was a good script just needed some changes to fit in the MCU like a Fury appearance or Hawkguy. I actually see how most of that story could still fit in with the official Black Widow movie.

EDIT

I remember when those 3 movies came out and given how Hollywood works I'm not surprised. It sucks those movies kill potential for others.

They were pretty garbage though. I specifically remember Ultraviolet and Aeon Flux seemingly coming out back to back. Only cuz I know the source material could I even tell them a part they were so similarly bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom