News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I though the first Ouija was a flop so I was surprised to see sequel then I saw that it made $105m on a $5m :x And I thought this was one of the most hated movie the year it came out?

Last edited:
He's not even a star. Why waste time? I'd rather a sequel be made. Dolph Lundgren still looks like a beast.

Pretty much. When I saw his name I thought of Taylor Kitsch :lol:

Apparently this guy was in the Twilight movies.

I dunno, if they're not gonna get an actual star or talent I think Hollywood should just agree to give all those roles to Sam Worthington :lol:

Last edited:
Never bothered watching the other Hercules movie. Caught a good deal of the one with Rock though.

So wait he said the Rock used steroids cuz he was salty they both did Hercules movies that came out in the same year?

Both Hercules films sucked.

He also was saying the Rock used steroids.

He's not the only one who thinks so. I remember the rock was looking normal at wrestlemania one night then a few days later on the set of pain & gain he looked like he doubled in size.

Last edited:
Rock damn near fifty no way he isn't juicing looking more stole now then he ever did playing college football and wrestling :lol:

I know it has its stigma but does using steroids matter if you're not playing a professional sport?

I'm pretty sure a good deal of actors use it for certain roles, females included. Dudes probably risking smaller meat or don't mind losing a few inches.

Last edited:
I know it has its stigma but does using steroids matter of you're not playing a professional sport?

I'm pretty sure a good deal of actors use it for certain roles, females included. Dudes probably risking smaller meat or don't mind losing a few inches.
Nope, Hollywood studios/producers probably advocate steroids for their actors. When you're working on a tight schedule (no time to bulk naturally), it makes sense.

A bunch of them use it: Rocky, Evans, Stallone, etc.

Last edited:
Yup.. Pretty sure these dudes got docs signing off on a whole lot of vitamin S

Yea. Know way Stallone looking that good in the expendable movies without some help :lol:
Is it possible yes, but the way he was cut in those movies and big and then next year looking like death in Creed :lol:

Stallone was caught at the airport a few years back traveling with hgh. Was during one of the expenables movies.

Watched Independence Day...it was alright. Lacked charisma and energy though. Liam Hemsworth is boring.

That Ouija trailer looks AWFUL. Gonna stick to watching Lights Out

Here's the new trailer 
eek.gif

I was afraid of this after the Angry Birds movie did well. :smh:

Fruit Ninja? Where is it going to stop? :lol: Just waiting for them to announce the Candy Crush and Flappy Bird movies. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom