News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

teaser pic from the upcoming Star Trek tv show

Trekposter.jpg

movie or show?

and they really need to do a live action voltron.. shhh would be off the chain.. and they could easily pick up the ball where other entities have dropped it (transformers and power rangers)

movie or show?

and they really need to do a live action voltron.. shhh would be off the chain.. and they could easily pick up the ball where other entities have dropped it (transformers and power rangers)

This is a new statue coming out and this design would have been absolutely perfect for the live action look too.

1688537_10208735074791091_2714566295350032455_n.jpg

attachment.php

I remember watching voltron as a kid and enjoying it. I recently tried watching it again and I couldn't. Lol. But I'll be checking this out.

I thought it released already. I'm mixing up all those ghost movies like insidious and annabell which I think was a spinoff of the conjuring.

Not sure I even remember Robotech all that well.

When is the Voltron and Gundam movies gonna be made? There are so many versions of Gundam out there. That's literally a century spanning franchise; Gundam Wing, Gundam G, Gundam X. Sorta like Power Rangers how they took a concept and premise just kept making different incarnations.

I also want a Big O movie :pimp:

Was surprised that there wasn't a Kingman thread but the sequels titles is Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Vaughn went on to confirm that the film will see Taron Egerton’s Eggsy and Mark Strong’s Merlin heading to the United States, where they’ll find an American verison of their own organization, lead by a “swaggering, sharpshooting cowboy.”

“I didn’t know if I wanted to direct this or not,” Vaughn said of the film. “I was worried about the villain. Spy films are only as good as their villains. Then one morning I woke up with the whole storyline in place, and a new villain plot.”

When asked if he would try to outdo the “church seqeunce” from the first film in the sequel, Vaughn said:

“You try not to read what people want, but they do want another church sequence. I have no reason for another massacre to happen. But I have other sequences you’ve never seen before.”

Concept arts

I'm all the way in on the kingsman sequel.. Hell Matt Vaughn making a movie and I'm pretty sure I am in

Back
Top Bottom