News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Something Untold?

Nope but I don't think that was apart of this resurgence with big names attached. I don't even know if that was Universal.

^^ yeah that's it. Just googled and it made 217 mil worldwide which isn't too bad. But it is included in the shared universal monster universe.

It'll be interesting if Evans stays as Dracula, wouldn't mind that at all and looks like the whole universe is leading to bigger and better things so he should join that ride.

Dracula untold was suppose to be apart of that shared universe
But they scrapped the idea
I hope they make a sequel though
Cause it was alright
Plus that ending when that ancient vampire who made him was released
And he was following him in present time

Last edited:
It's too obvious the money it will make.. They should look at the money transformers is raking in even with how awful they are

Then you got the nostalgia factor.. The popularity of all those gundam anime shows.. Then you got the alien threat thing built in

Just copy the animated movie, would make 800- a bill worldwide easy

Dracula untold was suppose to be apart of that shared universe
But they scrapped the idea
I hope they make a sequel though
Cause it was alright
Plus that ending when that ancient vampire who made him was released
And he was following him in present time

I remember watching thinking the movie was just okay then that scene happened and I was hooked. Make a movie before something happens to Tywin.

Last edited:
After Deadpools success as an R-Rated film with a small budget, this might just help the Spawn film get a greenlight?

MvFarlane has finished his script and wants to direct it himself.

After years of talking up the screenplay for his adaptation of his creation, Spawn, Todd McFarlane has finally finished it, saying:

“I’ve finished the script, and I’m in the process of editing. It’s 183 pages, and [producers] usually like 120. I still think it’s going to end up being about 140, because I’m putting in details for myself.”

McFarlane is looking to direct the film himself and wants to keep the film at a modest budget stating: "I want to keep it small, keep it tight, so they'll let me direct it!"

While mentioning that he's hoping to start production in 2016: "I need to get him back up on the big screen again to make him relevant in a big way, which we will do."

Last edited:
Bring back Michael Jai White let my man cook again as Spawn.

I wonder who'll they looking at to cast for Cable? :nerd:

Need a spawn film done properly..

Snyder with a good writer could actually be a good choice for this

Like I have a love/hate relationship with the spawn movie
Like I think it's dope and was trash at the same time :lol:
Like some special effects gs were done so damn good
Then others were just trash
Like idk can't explain it

I remember when I was really REALLY in to Spawn :lol: :smokin He was right up there with Wolverine and Spidey for me in the 90s. Like if I was naming a top 3 or top 5 Spawn would be mentioned. I was geeking off the movie and looking back story wise I can say it still wasn't that bad but 20 issues aside Spawn comics are not good :lol: :smh: Haven't bothered with Spawn in over a decade.

I hope McFarlane has some other screenwriter take a hard look at it.

Man what happened to Worthinngton, dude was on top for a minute. Doing Terminator, Avatar, The Titians movies and little jobs here and there.

He is shooting another Titans film right now and he is going to be joined by the goddess Nathalie Emmanuel.

I think he is still set to star in the next three Avatar films so dude will be set for life.

Last big news on him was him attacking some paparazzi I think so he probably just layed low for a bit.

He sucks and/or picks the wrong action flicks to star in.

I kinda feel like those are the only movies that will still let him star in them.

He isn't what Hollywood thought he was.

My brother was probably the biggest Spawn fan in the world. Read all the comics, his closet was FILLED with Spawn toys.. he never took them out of the box... like his closet was literally overflowing with comics and toys.

He sucks and/or picks the wrong action flicks to star in.

I kinda feel like those are the only movies that will still let him star in them.

He isn't what Hollywood thought he was.
Can't really blame Worthington.

Jai Courtney's team is just on their game, snatching roles left and right.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom